Esk8 confessional

I’ll stick with it then

2 Likes

i’ve learned that when you pay $5 for head, they’ll tell all your coworkers about it

7 Likes

I wear a giant magnum condom lined with tin foil as a helmet… I don’t want the aliens to steal my thought waves and make a race of super-smart beings…

3 Likes

Mhm. Seems logical to me.

I don’t have time for a k00k story tonight… but remind me later sometime about the time in a whorehouse deep in the Mexican frontier I proffered to the local talent for 1/2 of a blow job…

3 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here to explain the blowjob economics system so one can further understand ‘1/2 a blowjob’

4 Likes

jew are totally on the wrong track $5 helmet guy

1 Like

I am not a Jew.

1 Like

why the $5 helmet?

I slur when I drink

2 Likes

I happen to be a adolescent without a sustainable form of income.

1 Like

I can not rationalize a 300$ helmet.

you are articulate and spell well, may I suggest a paper route?

as for me… I’d never consider a $300 helmet… I’m much to purdy for that cheap ass shit…

7 Likes

TSGs. TSGs everywhere…image

3 Likes

Eat it!

7 Likes

Let us check about and get you something affordable or even free, measure your brain cage around the circumstance and post the size you need up.

5 Likes

excellent suggestion Alan… I get fucktons of helmets every-year… I’ll send him a Vemar moto-helmet for freebees if he’ll wear it… it aint no TSG they’re full race moto helmets… I’ll even throw in free pads if he is a medium…

7 Likes

Attaboy kookie-baby. Sharpie written personal msg as well.

You’re young, you’re dumb, live another day to pull yer plum

2 Likes

faaak if he’s of the persuasion… I’ll tea-bag it… :laughing:
he has to promise he’ll wear it… else I’ll give it to a deserving mexican kid that will wear it and be stoked… like I do every few months

3 Likes

You’re a good man :shushing_face:don’t worry we won’t tell anyone

5 Likes

confession…

I’ll clean my desk tomorrow…

2 Likes