Esk8 confessional

2 Likes

my guy THIS is what you’re worried about if i die?

1 Like

I confess. I haven’t had time to catch up to finish my projects and I already have one in mind. I know I shouldn’t, but it really itches.

Coreless wheels. Like Tron bikes. But for inlines.
I want some. Have the design in mind already. Lack time. Fwwweeee.

6 Likes

Well, yeah. We’re not your parents and we don’t make laws, there should be no one more concerned for your safety than yourself. We can strongly encourage you to protect yourself, but at the end of the day you are your own person and you make your own decisions for your well-being. We can only look at it from the point of a community and the effects it has on everyone.

6 Likes

yeah man u giving esk8 community a great name by not caring about someone’s hypothetical death

i care about you tarik. fucking wear a helmet.

8 Likes

What? Nobody said they don’t care about your death. If you had read the first post

What do you want us to do? Go to your house and take away your board until you put a helmet on? Call the cops? All we can do is tell you to put on a helmet, and if you don’t want to, we can do fuck all about it.

10 Likes

Nobody should have to tell you to put on a helmet, but if you don’t care about your brain enough to do it yourself, then we’re asking you to do it for us and the community. If you still then don’t want to, then I wish you good luck and ride within your limits and be alert of your surroundings. That’s all.

6 Likes

don’t worry he’s just trolling you.

dude comes on and says the only thing that’s not ok on this thread, bragging about not wearing a helmet.

then gets “mad” at you when you try to shame him into wearing one.

fight trolling with trolling. here how to respond to this type of trolling:

No helmet? Good! Too many people on the planet anyway! Thanks for nominating yourself for a darwin award, hopefully your genes will be removed from the population before they contaminate the rest of the gene pool. :+1:

13 Likes

You mean with a motor also?

2 Likes

Yes. TBH I haven’t solved the Coreless motorised wheel yet. But on 3 wheeled frames having the front and back wheels Coreless with middle with with motor, would already be pretty sick I think.

3 Likes

Some inspiration, I think the only problem is that you wouldn’t be able to have much copper in the motor or your central hole will be really small, but can definetely work for large wheels

14 Likes

Yep, what @BluPenguin said. If you can’t muster up the brain power to realise that the few brain cell’s you have are worth protecting there’s really fuck all I can do about that, and I’ve no reason to concern myself with the safety of someone who is willfully neglecting it themselves.

I do however care about all the other riders who take proper safety precautions being unable to ride because of some bullshit law prohibiting PLEV usage brought about by some dumb shit that felt recreating his favourite shampoo commercial was worth risking a serious head injury.

6 Likes

OK… I’ll let Dawin’s Theory take it from here!

3 Likes

it wasn’t @jack.luis roommate wassit

2 Likes

Took Spanish to be mildly insulting btw
Qué pasa perra
What’s going on bitch
:sunglasses:

Is that ding ding?

I sometimes eat the little cut off plastic bits that clutter my desk because I can’t be bothered to throw them away.

5 Likes

I also wear a 5$ bike helmet.

2 Likes

poppa always told me… if’n you have a $5 head… wear a $5 helmet

6 Likes