Esk8 confessional

Yeah, go 15mph :wink: (24km/h)

2 Likes

Buy Jonifin’s oven mitt thing

3 Likes

I wrote an ode to my meepo in my literature class and got an A

11 Likes

haha awesome! don’t leave us hanging, let’s have it!

I confess that I often go the looooong way home from work because I love riding my esk8.

3 Likes

told my girl i’m building the new board for her so we can ride together…

3 Likes

I sliced open old laptop li-ion batteries ( that were already dead), forced charged them, heated the fck out of them by soldering wires on their bare metal ends, BMS you ask? no one got time for that, plugged it directly to my vesc, duct tapped the shit out it to my board, and hoped everything would just work fine.

Surprisingly, I managed to squeeze a couple miles out of it, and it wasn’t all that bad, or was it? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I put a hole in lululemon pants when I accidentally hit the throttle while holding my board.

3 Likes

Expect a visit from skatan tonight in your sleep. You must repent for your sins.

1 Like

Soldering wires together that don’t want to.

7 Likes

Started building this for my son last night instead of working on my esk8. It’s going to take me a while. 14 frikken bags and 1826 pieces.

He turned 7 on Saturday and this was my gift to him. He’s building some smaller sets he got from mates, this one is too complex.

15 Likes

we’ll miss you for the next 3mo while you are putting that behemoth together.

12 Likes

I can see your pew pew. :wink:

2 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

i got my friend who runs a car repair shop to help me set this up! this is gonna be madness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :metal:
just hope the gummies dont disappoint too much compared to the tb’s

2wd street evo with front brakes anyone ?

2 Likes

I just wanna esk8 and get high… but life always throws hurdles at me…

8 Likes

I conformal coat with a qtip

my bottle didnt come with a brush, and I cant be bothered to buy one

6 Likes

what I felt like trying to unwind the motor windings when I found out they had epoxy drizzled on them after the OEM wound them…

6 Likes

I’m going to quit while I’m ahead and let these damned stators sit for a while… i came > < this close to throwing them out of the shop!

5 Likes

I did that with a spud once. My dog thought I was throwing it for her, most of the damage was done with her bringing it back.

5 Likes

Tomorrow I take the HOT AIR station and the dremel to these bastards… mere metal cannot defeat me…

but tonight we drink…

whiskey for my men… beer for the horses…

6 Likes