Esk8 confessional

does anybody else think meg of family guy is kinda hot?

wait… what… those were only the demons in my head… i didn’t actually type that shit…

5 Likes

I’m with you, the tube top gets me

3 Likes

Yikes

3 Likes

I like to solder my packs instead of spot welding because I’m cheap.

14 Likes

It was so windy yesterday I hit forty on a board that’s supposed to do 28 mph

8 Likes

Atleast the wind helped you. I was maxing out at ~15mph, vesc was 80c+ (176f). Damn wind.

1 Like

My mom said I had to do something for my little bro on Valentine’s day tied Paracord to my rear truck and towed him at 20 mph In medium mod he loved it​:joy::+1:

9 Likes

You’re a good brother

9 Likes

im not sure anymore if i should ask a mod to lock me out of sales threads or simply set my paypal messages to spam and ignore the fact…

7 Likes

Are you asking for an intervention?

5 Likes

i guess so…, but i strongly doubt there is anyone qualified around :joy:

4 Likes

@Kellag will council you!

3 Likes

i know the truth, i just dont want to accept it - no need for digging here

3 Likes

I think I just run over a small snake, really small, a third of a finger

Didn’t find blood anywhere on the board, so I’m hoping that it got exactly between the wheels

6 Likes

What a sin. :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Bro I always feel things hitting me in the ankle when riding, particularly offroad. I’m always thinking “did a snake just try to bite me?, don’t think I ran over a stick” but it’s usually a rock or stick I pinged into my leg.

3 Likes

Esk8 in 20*F weather without gloves rated for that and a ski mask is a great way to get frostbite. Holy fuck.

@b264 what speeds/gloves you wearing when it’s that cold? Fucked me up in 10 mins

6 Likes

Yeah, always, and you almost fall when trying to scratch to see what it is

1 Like

Just various stuff. Not even the same gloves on the left and right hands LoL

I went 2.5 miles (4km) last night when it was 8°F (-13°C) and it was so cold I thought I was going to lose some fingers. The “gotcha” is that the faster you go, the worse the cold is. You want to get out of the cold quicker, but going faster makes the cold worse… so it actually seems better to go a bit slower

7 Likes

Yeah dude. Off the board it’s not even cold to me right now. 35mph and completely fucked fingers in no time

4 Likes