Esk8 confessional

This was one of my main reasons for buying a meepo (near disposable Esk8) when I owned a bajaboard - this was before the UK turned out to be pretty relaxed about ‘motor boards’ a guy who owned a petrol goped back in the day got so much grief here he couldn’t use it anywhere for face serious legal problems. So happy UK didn’t go the way Germany has !

3 Likes

Does that describe what you see in Derail Jail now? This thread is designed for confession/a few comments/then a new confession, but not confession/50 non-confession conments/new confession.

3 Likes

My mistake, I thought my parcel posting got moved. Makes perfect sense now!

1 Like

what about this?

2 Likes

Post #1: “I want to know what you do that you know you’re not supposed to do , but you give no fucks and do it anyway, like a boss.”

3 Likes

Oh that kind of confession. I assumed everything related to esk8

2 Likes

Hmm…

Despite all the raptor hate, I’m actually really enjoying cruising around on the 2.1. It rides great for a short range city commuter. Pretty light to carry and battery just enough to get as far as I need to. Decent torque on the motors too.

7 Likes

Careful now… That’s a dangerous thing to say 'round these parts.

2 Likes

I almost posted a pitchfork and torches gif lol

4 Likes

I can’t stop buying esk8 shit. I seriously have enough parts to create three boards but none of them are exactly what I want so I just buy more shit

18 Likes

How else are you going to figure out exactly what you want?

3 Likes

By buying more parts.

7 Likes

im a hypocrite,

after all the fuzz i made about trampa being evul i still bought some used gummies to try them out :thinking:

5 Likes

What happened? Any updates?

So far only that i got my board back on the 4th and thats it. The rest (fine or community service) gets here in a few weeks i assume.

4 Likes

I see. Fingers crossed then!

3 Likes

I often look at prebuilts around the $1,000 AUD range and wonder if I shouldn’t just get one. There are some good “new to esk8 didn’t like it” or “unwanted gift” deals out there.

4 Likes

My board was half way funded by parting out boards like that

3 Likes

I spent that on parts the last month, and will conceivably spend that again before the board is done.

3 Likes