Esk8 confessional

Does spud mean something other than potato here?

1 Like

Jet Spud 29in.

1 Like

Everybody who stops me and expresses interest in wtf this is and where they can get a board first gets shown the video of Dr. Mike eating shit at 47mph and then a referral to the forum

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

one time got high

Gotta confess the link to that there video, bruh

6 Likes

FTFY.

2 Likes

i overdischarge my batteries, i hope they explode once

3 Likes

Some men just want to watch the world burn

1 Like

i was running late for a meeting that was (10) blocks away this am and it’s cold outside - too short to uber. i installed the lime app for a scooter and didn’t use it, also didn’t delete until tonight. (2) things stopped me

1. it’s pretty icy out and i didn’t want to eat it and ruin a suit
  2. when pondering the above, reflected on the helmet discussion @b264 and i had last week.

i was late, it was rude to keep folks waiting, but there are worse things.

so how many “our skatan” and “led zeppelins” do i need for my absolution?

16 Likes

For not renting a Lime scooter? I’ll buy you a beer! No penance needed.

7 Likes

Why is it every time I open the enclosure to just update firmware I always end up soldering sensor wires

Can’t ride tomorrow because I just ripped out all 6 on one side

How even? Where did they rip off?

1 Like

Sounds like your sensor wires are too short or something.

2 Likes

Last week, I accidently made a wrong turn and ended up having the most amazing ride -through a cemetary. there were no cars, people, or obstacles… Just perfectly smooth roads, super fun curvy paths, and beautiful weather. It felt like a giant mario kart loop - cut one way or another - endless options and endless fun. There wasn’t a single person there - It was peaceful to be honest.

12 Likes

I love cemeteries, full of people that mind their own business and don’t argue or scream about going to fast or to slow… Great company.

13 Likes

Even though any altercation I have I say I’m recording, gopro or 360cam on helmet, more often than not it’s not on or charged lol

10 Likes

I shove everything into my enclosure and screw it on as fast as I can and pretend everything is fine

15 Likes

I hate super douche-nozzles that can’t fucking park, and pull their huge ass vehicle right-fucking-next to mine in an almost empty parking lot, and I have to limbo under their over-sized mirrors just to get me and a couple of tall-boys into my truck so I can esk8…

they always seem to have handicapped placards and a gawd-damned NOTW stickers on their piece of shit…

fuck you…

5 Likes

Uhmm… I have a pretty good confession… @eicarumba

Uhh so today might have been my first time ever soldering something (besides one time I did two 16awg wires together for no reason)

^ Yeah, I’ve been in this sport for almost 4 years and I’ve had a diy board that I made for 3 of those years :joy:

10 Likes

I dont use connectors, i just solder everything together 0.0

2 Likes