Esk8 confessional

…Me (ALLEGEDLY!)

(Might have) recently bought some tb6355’s, boardnamics mounts, spare belts, more pulleys, a new BMS, another charger…

I (purportedly) regret nothing though.

9 Likes

Basically broke and I actually need some money for other stuff

Bu still bought a vx2 and a davega

5 Likes

I’m getting ready to buy a house but some how I have a sender prototipo on the way :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Received the Tayto I bought, I lied to my wife (edit. Not proud but unharmed) that it was a secret Santa gift.
Now the real secret Santa gift didn’t arrive yet so I will have to manage a ninja pick up from the post office and hide it from her for at least a couple of month.

14 Likes

My mum asks me how much I have spent on esk8
I say ehhhhhh 150 maybe 200
And my dad doesn’t care how much I spend

7 Likes

I need to say this:
I have a completely unjustified dislike towards most decks on the market because they’re made of wood.

I have this weird notion that I can’t get rid of in my head that I always see wood as an inferior material. I grew up and worked around industries where anything wood was only ever used as disposable containers and trash pieces like wrapping paper. I can never see it as something worth building with.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

my girlfriend agreed to esk8 if i care for a tamagotchi

19 Likes

100 posts were merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

Haven’t done much since surgery on Monday. Like, have only been out of the house to grab something out of my car at night.

Got my shit together and got some decent sleep to wake up today to be able to skate most of it.

It’s motherfucking 15F and snowing. Under 32F the entire week it looks like.

Fuck Ohio. I’m wrapping derp arm in something and skating tomorrow.

7 Likes

Man today is shit. The wind penetrates all of my layers plus one.

Just snow if you’re going to be annoyingly cold.

9 Likes

I’m currently considering quitting esk8.

Just too many things going wrong lately…

6 Likes

If its esk8 related why not post a little about it? Maybe we can help? :frowning:

1 Like

Its both, real world (esk8 related) and esk8 directly.

Currently driving home with the train after dragging my mtb 2km behind me :

(thats just 1 part)

Might write a paragraph later.

6 Likes

Currently Ive got TB110s, My secret santa gift, and 2 other packages at the mail room of the school and I cant sit still waiting for the last 30 minutes to pass before it opens :roll_eyes:

Not much of a confession but I havnt had a skate for a few months now so… :tumbleweed: (how is this not an emoji?)

8 Likes

Sploosh

11 Likes

I’m addicted to esk8n’ however have to reduce my amount of ridin or give up due to breakouts on my forehead caused by my helmet contact patch. I look like a teenager with raging hormones, but an old man i am… sheeshhhh…

14 Likes

I dripped a metric fuck ton of green lock tight in new bearings at Barrett junction and nothing bad happened. I had time to change them that night but didn’t.

11 Likes

Update: I’ve seen 3 kids on my street with new Christmas skateboards

16 Likes

Yep, riding like a thief every time I step outside and looking over my shoulders constantly

5 Likes