Esk8 confessional

My eskate confession for today, I got long ass hair approximately down to the nips, I work on open belt driven eskates with my hair down wayyyyyyy too often, I just always forget, I imagine some day I’ll fuck around enough to find out but for the mean time I’ll just keep forgetting.

2 Likes

Is that long ass-hair?

Or long-ass hair?

The former would be very alarming.

3 Likes

Who are you to say I can’t have both?

3 Likes

I have money

That means you don’t have enough esk8. Maybe consider buying a Sur-ron

3 Likes

if there’s any logic here I’m not seeing it…

a fully custom coloured Trampa brand new can take care of that money problem real quick.

or a few sets of Apex Air + Jump Drive assembled trucks with motors.

3 Likes

If i actually had money id get one for my buddies. They arent to comfortable on the boards.

Get them a pink scooter with big curvy handlebars that have tinsel hanging off the ends.

2 Likes

ugh this is my biggest esk8 issue.

I love the board but everyone that wants to ride with me isn’t comfortable without a seat.

1 Like

I’m going to run again. I’m going to use my human feets again. I’m kicking it with 2 other folks that little by little think I’m their esk8 mechanic.

Fuck you skatan, I don’t turn wrenches for a motherfucking soul. Lol, How did I get here?

See you fat fucks on my next jog. :v:

6 Likes

I got used to tie them when I’m working on something that doesn’t alow you to get randomly blinded by the hair getting over your face^^’

I think I blew the fuse on the charge port for my Demonseed build. Pack shows fine on Bluetooth and the board powers up no problem, but no reading on the charge port.

It’s been sitting for a week like this because I am afraid to take the enclosure off to take a look. I know deep in my heart that once the enclosure is off I’m going to spend far too long fucking with shit and I don’t want to devote the time to that :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

Time to buy a treadmill

1 Like

One could argue that you’ve spent a week on it already and have not had any results. :grin: Even a full day on it with it opened up could be worth it.

Though, I confess, I know the feeling of time-pit-dread you’re having now.

4 Likes

Do iiiiitttt.

I just realised I toasted a brand new pack because i left it attached to a faulty antispark for too long and now i’m kicking myself for being such a procrastinator

3 Likes

Same here

Just plugged my loopkey into my BMS charge port, for one spicy second. How borked am I? The smoke could have just been from the resistor in the xt-90s

1 Like

Did you have your charge port fused?

1 Like

yes, a 10A automotive blade fuse. it didn’t trip

2 Likes

That would certainly make me feel better. Hopefully it was just the resistor smoking like you said

2 Likes