Esk8 confessional

It’s a little tap. Like bowling.

I move them out of the way so that they can’t get in my way or other people’s way. I only care about other people using small forms of transportation though. I don’t care if it is then in the way of cars

The vehicles have sensors in them, and when they fall over, the system flags them for pickup in a fossil-fuel-burning vehicle.

1 Like

Are you suggesting we make an emp/faraday caged vehicle to do our part with scoot trash?

You can ride shotgun.

I’ll stencil “mute scoots” on the side.

6 Likes

A while back I was going to pick some up that were left where trash goes and use them for parts. I had the perfect plan to do it in the back of a moving SUV so I could cut power to the tracker safely.

my accomplice backed out with the reason being that it would be “stealing”. Even though trash is fair game legally. :weary:

1 Like

just disconnect the battery and you’re good to go tracker wise

2 Likes

But then you didnt get to make an EMP device powered By an esk8.

Scoots arent worth anything for parts.

2 Likes

They have cheap battery packs that aren’t unusable

The ones here have an auxiliary battery to power the trackers

2 Likes

Tried to be a smart arse and burn past my missus on the grass knowing the ground was soft.

Board hit a really soft bit and punted me off to face plant in the mud then ran me over for good measure. Who’s brilliant idea were these things anyway?

13 Likes

I can hear the idea of it omer simpsons like:
man fell from the skate do! skate roar full throttle vroooom nooo vrooomvrooom silence do! sound of something breaking far away

1 Like

It just came to mind that I haven’t built a board in 3 1/2 years.

I’ve only been slightly modifying what i already have.

8 Likes

Any plans?

1 Like

On and off for 2 1/2 years.

It’s been a back and forth between wanting to build one

• not wanting to spend money,
  • having outgrown what i have now thus wanting something new,
  • unsure what parts to get,
  • knowing that i won’t be happy with the outcome, based on my building skills
  • maybe focusing on converting my bike to an ebike (which suffers the same fate in regards of me never starting to do it)
  • thinking about how i still haven’t properly finished parts of my other board that i wanted to redo for over a year now.

This then makes me think how long it’ll take until i finish the new board, so i scrap the idea again until the next time i want it.

3 Likes

I fell asleep spot welding. It was just once, only one time.

I don’t know what’s scarier, waking up driving or waking up with hot probes in hand.

4 Likes

I also bought a 75100 dual flipsky yesterday, bc Amazon shipping and returns.

I’m genuinely conflicted.

Hope those QC stickers are still holographic and neo-chrome shiny.

4 Likes

Should be fairly safe with the kweld. :smiley:

For me it’s driving. Especially when you wake up on the other side of a 4 lane highway :grimacing:

Around here we call that driving in hard mode.

1 Like