Esk8 confessional

Where did you find a sub-1A 10S charger?

It’s a “2A” charger that delivers 0,7 A. lol

Don’t remember if it was AliExpress or ebay, but cheap, chinese and reliable :sweat_smile:
Takes a looooong time to fully charge the battery. We’re talking 12 hours or so.

1 Like

I have 1 of these for when I mess up…

8 Likes

Got a link?

Listing is no longer available, but here’s the link if it’s of any help

1 Like

during a ride I could’nt work out WTF was rattling… checked the usual suspects… nothing then noticed I had forgotten I did a little ghetto fix to keep me riding … lol

yes that really is a door hinge

…it gets worse I didnt have bolts that fitted, but i had nutserts

and yes that is some dremel-ed stuff that holds down carpets

… if it wasn;t for the slight rattle this ‘zero cost would have binned it otherwise fix’ is holding up well LOL :blush:

this fix seems to have offended skatan as I’ve had serious chunking on 3 wheels since I did it :smile:

16 Likes

Apparently I use too big of “nuts” (edit) on the bushings for my trucks, thanks mom… @J0ker :sweat_smile: and mom 2 @Skunk

4 Likes

You have screws in your bushings?

Confession 1: I bought a OneWheel 2 years ago… learned to ride it, didn’t like it. Too slow in comparison and too fast for its own good.

Confession 2: instead of selling it, I was able to trade it to a retailer for a new InBoard M1 which was selling for $1,300 at the time.

Finally sold that board for $550 today. Damn InBoard slashed their price to $600 new now killing all used boards selling potential.

Confession 3: I still love riding this scooter around with my daughter. It was recalled. Something about hardware breaking

13 Likes

Newb builder here. I worry if twisting a cable in a weird angle due to my tight enclosure would cause any problems.

Until I close the thing and don’t think about it ever again.

Shouldn’t be a problem unless it’s being pulled tight or could rub on something. After many many miles it could weaken the connection or rub off the insulation. Just be sure to check it every now and again to be sure.

4 Likes

Guess who forgot loctite SMH.

1 Like

Was it wrong for me to go to my sons scooter sponsor today and tell him that Sonny has been training hard and needs new bearings? 6 sets of 4? You know to save me coming back and stuff. 75 bucks worth for nada.

Got 3 new sets of wheels coming. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Wrong, yes. Might as well slap infants out their mother’s arms and steal the milk.

6 Likes

Hey! this is the confessional! All sins are forgiven and it is bound by the Confessional Seal.
I’m absolved and feel perfectly fine to go back tomorrow and ask for spacers

8 Likes

@Dareno upon reading your confession I initially believed you to be without sin in this case. BUT when considering your actions and asking what would sk8tan do I feel that until you post a step by step guide for the rest of us cheapsk8’s to acquire a guilable sponsor for our offspring your immortal soul is at risk!

4 Likes

I fuckin love you dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

so do i, thank you Metr. So what if you enjoy a phone that puts being a phone first and formost and doesn’t let people fuck with your shit as a rule?

7 Likes

I confess, this made me proud because @longhairedboy is stingy AF with the likes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is borderline fanboi behaviour.

4 Likes