Esk8 confessional

If you use the might of the gods, no solder will be stronger. Tug test is mandatory.

1 Like

I feel lost in most cases :laughing: … plus google translate doesn’t understand either most of the time …

3 Likes

Bless me, I am missing several angled risers after being used as door jambs

Good angled risers

4 Likes

lmao thats funny!

1 Like

All right. Here’s a good one. I don’t know when it happened but at some point in the exponential growth of my calendar age I developed a fear of heights. So I will ride in the middle of thick LA suburban traffic but I am scared shitless to ride even on the sidewalk on the bridges over the freeway. So I either ride a couple miles around to the road that goes under or pick up my board and carry it over the freeway overpass. There is a fence on those overpasses. I couldn’t jump off if I wanted to kill myself but the height and the traffic under it just wobble my knees.

10 Likes

my gf calls the loaded vanguard the “loaded Van Gogh” cos its beautiful

she also calls my trampa the “Donald Trampa” cos it looks mean and when I am out on it, I look like I am about to ‘grab em by the pu$$y’

11 Likes

Get one of these for your helmet.

3 Likes

I own and use an iPhone. Especially for esk8.

8 Likes

Oh boy

9 Likes

He said, and I quote:

Boom.

8 Likes

Esk8 derby?

Esk8 Jousting?

I’ve seen Elton John in concert 5 times…

6 Likes

Esk8 Jousting with Zorbs?

3 Likes

aw cheers brother. for what your board is and how you use it its great. i do love my board tho :joy:
was a great day :blush::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

“Live in Australia with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra” is one of my all-time favorite albums.

2 Likes

Hes back in March. Doing the sunshine coast so he must be hard up for money. I’ll be there with fucking bells on.

2 Likes

Today I thought my battery had died.

For the first time ever I forgot to pull the loopkey and as weather’s been shitty the last few days, the board was just sitting with BT modules, FocBoxes and receivers slowly draining the battery…

No read on the Ackmaniac app as voltage was probably too low.
Opened up the enclosure and measured voltage off the pack and luckily it had dropped to no less than 27,7 volts (10s pack).

Plugged in the slow charger and now charging the battery up again.

Don’t leave your boards on, folks!!

3 Likes

You’re playing with fire, and got it just in the nick of time!

Don’t charge at more than 2A and preferably less until it hits 28-29V

1 Like

Yeah… I charged it with a sub 1A charger up to 35+ V. (pack is 4p)

1 Like