Esk8 confessional

he’s not joking. Check the stats on the users page, i’m really fucking stingy.

I’m just tired most of the time and that makes the world less likable. I work too much.

But make no mistake… nothing makes me smile more than this forum and the people on it.

11 Likes

LOL, It’s actually just me messing with LHB because he wont answer me in Telegram. That’s my new rule, if I get ignored I start posting bad mock up nudes of people. @Brenternet where you at, I might need some help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Another like from Damon. This is all Mike will talk about for years, steering every conversation back to this triumph.

4 Likes

LHB loves us and will protect us. Can you do anything about the yappy little dogs that decide to chase me for two blocks? Why is it always the little ones?

1 Like

Every time someone tells me I’m wrong, I’m gonna reply “Nawwwww, couldn’t possibly wrong” and this pic…

5 Likes

Wrong not you.

1 Like

See what I mean?

2 Likes

Add an oil slick device to your board like in Spy Hunter. Results should be hilarious.

7 Likes

A crate full of banana peels next if we’re taking requests…

2 Likes

My board is still on guys. Gonna go ride it.

11 Likes

I’m still using the light theme

8 Likes

maybe a meat dispenser you can load up with little chunks of steak and they’ll be too busy eating that to chase you.

2 Likes

don’t u have a family?

yes. follow @shastapants on instagram if you want to know how the other half of my house lives.

Hey @mmaner Mike, I get likes from @longhairedboy all the time mate. Practically every post.

Just saying.

5 Likes

Rub it in you ausie dickhead :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nonono you’ve gotta suck out the venom, not rub it in.
You would think they’d know better given everything there wants to kill them :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t pick on our Aussie cousins. They are just like Americans in one way:

“We’re all very different people. We’re not Watusi, we’re not Spartans, we’re Americans. With a capital “A”, huh? And you know what that means? Do you? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We’re the underdog. We’re mutts.”

6 Likes

Its easy all you need is an absolutely crazy 11 yer old boy who has no regard for his own personal safety. For example;

Kids off his rocker.

Then again his Dad regularly rides a plank of wood at 40mph Chip off the old block I guess.

13 Likes

He rocks the fundamentals of balance sports though. Keep your shoulders, hips, and feet in line.

4 Likes