Esk8 confessional

I honestly can’t follow your plans anymore.

You are actively trying to sell 2 of your trampa vescs.
Sometimes you try to sell your spintend but on the other hand you want another one.

Now trying to buy 4 vesc6 from trampa? I know 4wd but what route now? Trampa, spintend or whatever comes first?

6 Likes

basically need 4 vescs with a switch or roll to start

old trampas dont have either of those so i need to sell those

i want trampas but dont wanna pay

if i get 2 spintend then i will take those
otherwise gonna splash for new trampas

2 Likes

Why wont you just order a spintend?

3 Likes

Too simple?

6 Likes

Yeah I think thay may be it. First you have to make about 300 topics about selling, and trading trampa vescs, then you make topics about wanting to trade a spintend, and the last step is just to order from spintend directly

5 Likes

:thinking::joy:

I get the want to have the neatest and sickest build but like… Is it worth -€200+ euro and the time wasted getting there, @Halbj613?

Unless you have a board running now… Then I guess it makes a little more sense. But do you really need 4wd?

5 Likes

I’d comment on @Halbj613’s plan for his next board, but in my case it would be hypocritical :joy:

I can give advice to him though. DO NOT ride above your skill level. If you want to ride at the top level, work to get there.

I know personally if I were to try and ride as fast and as hard as @MarioChacon right now, I’d probably kill myself. That doesn’t mean I won’t work my way up until I reach that level :man_shrugging: Same goes for a 4wd, you won’t be able to step on it and use its full potential, you will have to work your way up.

7 Likes

This is what I always tell my friends. I tell them not to try and do what I do or keep up when I gun it, I have been riding waaaay longer than most of them, especially the new ones. I know my board almost like the back of my hand now, and it’s just reflexes to ride it

3 Likes

This, so much this.

3 Likes

You know they are gonna try to send it tho.

5 Likes

You send it until you fall, then you learn to ride your board better and send it till you fall again. If you’re wearing the proper protective gear, hopefully you don’t get hurt.

All of my friends except one have had reasonably low speed falls already lol I’ve seen it happen. I always try my best to warn them but it happens.

2 Likes

Bahaha, I mean there’s a reason 2 of my falls happen after watching your livestreams of you, Lei, Jansen, and Ahrav ride :joy:

1 Like

thanks really useful info

thing is i want to create something thats gonna eventually take me all the way

thanks for your advice though

not planning on bombing at 50 straight away

1 Like

You’re gonna get 2x zenith controllers now surely?

6 Likes

Very likely yes :sweat_smile:

uhhhhhhhhh maybe

2 Likes

Its not dumb… per say… but Im tired of waiting for a buyer to respond and to then only receive one message a day.

I almost feel bad selling the drives to someone else but theyve had nearly three weeks since they first messaged me :man_shrugging: I think its unfair but less unfair than dragging out the sale :confused:

At least theyre going to finally get used (and not be sent internationally… whew)

4 Likes

8DZ0ByI

5 Likes

Confession: international shipping is a pain in the ass.

7 Likes

but you will do it for me? :sob:

Confession: never got what people found so bad about international shipping

5 Likes