Esk8 confessional

8DZ0ByI

5 Likes

Confession: international shipping is a pain in the ass.

7 Likes

but you will do it for me? :sob:

Confession: never got what people found so bad about international shipping

5 Likes

I use a mail forwarder. SMOKED!

3 Likes

It’s more so the inability to communicate frequently and efficiently from the buyer, you know if you wanted the drives there wouldn’t have been a problem :wink:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

i only realised just now its @BenjaminF not drunken monster

1 Like

3DLAC helps alot

2 Likes

I fall more often with my bicycle as with my board. That’s a fact. I don’t know why. Is it my mindset? My limits? Only two falls on a baja g4x, but worked my way up to 50k. (getting the feel of the board and getting used the speed. 30-40 is comfortable on a baja)

5 Likes

i no longer can feel my fingers due to my arch nemesis… the soldering iron. also if anyone needs tips how to burn their fingerprints off… i know a guy.

2 Likes

9 Likes

nah that guy still has fingers

I only see 6

1 Like

So many things wrong with this picture

First, he’s not holding the handle, this is the obvious one

But what about

• Soldering panel turned away from him
  • Hard drive is not hermetically sealed & he has no mask/gloves on
  • Not looking at his work
  • Likely no antistatic prevention
  • Soldering panel is powered off
  • No solder roll anywhere
8 Likes

Yeah I honestly wonder who uses these stock images that have so many obvious problems

Only time I’ve seen one like this was one of my mechanical engineering professors showing it as a safety not-to-do photo in a presentation lol

6 Likes

Just googling “soldering stock image” gave me quite a laugh. Lots of hilarious options to choose from.

3 Likes

Amazing the one thing almost all of them are missing: solder

4 Likes

maybe that’s what they were going for, by showing u what not to do, so u won’t do it
much like how electroboom is, that man basically tell death fuck off and continue to make his video :rofl:

Confessional: I shocked my feet with 15000VAC before on accident. Turns out concrete can be a conductor with enough persuasion.

7 Likes

I didn’t realize that the Sabre Dynamics Blades for trampa decks weren’t 4x of the same thing until after 2 of them were epoxy’ed to the deck. Now I have to commit to having a asymmetrical deck 🤦

12 Likes