EnertionBoardsUSA - A New Hope

Like I said

If that article was not written by one of you guys and published anywhere else I would totally ignore it. Didn’t intend on insulting you or doubting your integrity.

2 Likes

No worries, I didn’t take it that way. I just wanted to make it clear in case people were questioning. I know Enertion is a touchy subject. Thanks for reading the article!

5 Likes

Hidden in the prose bro lol

You should see me limerick.

@EnertionBoardsUSA retreating to the US market?

Yeah. I’m with @Chibatterysystems

2 Likes

I mean can’t beat the best country in the world :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe “scale back” would have been better word choice.
Unitys are available internationally through our Amazon store for now but it won’t be permanent

1 Like

It’s ok buddy. If anything is available here Exclusively. I’m sure somebody would be kind enough to play middle man for you

2 Likes

Spoken like a true ‘Merican :ok_hand::sweat_smile:

1 Like

tenor%20(3)

2 Likes

I do understand that the domestic market is completely sewn up by Evolve but if a company wants to create a new image from a very bad old one then home is where the heart is.

We are talking diy parts here not completes so to say that an Australian company (and all the time you have enertion written in your company title you are an Australian company) will not be supplying to Australia is a kick in the bollocks.

Nothing new.

@KfromtheBay Kenny bro there is always a work around but shouldn’t be necessary.

5 Likes

I understand what you mean now. Enertion Boards will service the Australian market. I believe Jason is working on distributors for other markets also.

I can’t speak for Enertion Boards but it’s more than likely that completes will not be available in some markets in the future as they can’t service them.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Jason did nothing but lie lie and lie some more. I’ve told my story a dozen times over the years and I knew back in 2013 he was bad news. The first vesc batches had almost 100% failure rates from talking to most of the first buyers. And he insisted they had like .04% failure rate.

The whole company is built on lies. The only thing he is good at is marketing and hiring smart people. And lying.

11 Likes

I definitely echo this sentiment regarding the Australian market. Evolve is one of the only companies where it’s cheaper to buy in Australia, even after applicable currency conversions and import fees. Enertion’s lack of visibility in it’s founding country is honestly super sad.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m a little touchy on the subject, having been out 3 grand for the best part of a year because of Enertion. Is it normal here to pin posts promoting companies?

9 Likes

with that many people who got screwed over im also not sure if esk8.news should help repair enertions reputation on the frontpage - its something they should achieve with actions, not words

7 Likes

no not really.

enertion can redeem themselves in a different way:

fulfill all orders, compensate people who have had problems with their boards, and go make a better board

6 Likes

It’s not to promote the company, it’s to make it clear that Enertion and Enertion USA are not the same company, at least that’s how it read to me.

11 Likes

I wish EnertionBoardsUSA was just called EboardsUSA, or SkateboardsUSA, and so on and so on down the list.

tenor

13 Likes

“Esk8-Tech Boards USA” is still available.

Just need a two syllable name for a dual hub motor 10S3P prebuilt and the starter pack is complete.

7 Likes

You’re confusing two things and that’s easy to do given that the situation is confusing. Think of it more in in terms of a sale: EnertionBoardsUSA (Kurt Benson) is essentially buying the right to offer Enertion products, and he’s betting on his ability to offer the kind of sales/distribution that Jason couldn’t. Aside from the Raptor 2/2.1 shortcomings, Enertion has helped bring some pretty good stuff to esk8.

The guy has come on here and withstood withering criticism, and handled himself far better than Jason did under similar circumstances. So I think, at the very least, this guy has earned the chance to prove to us that he can pull it off, and the article is a reflection of that.

15 Likes