EnertionBoardsUSA - A New Hope

Yeah I’m just happy we can get the best esc out there delivered in two days. You guys are just prissy little bitches who are still butthurt your boyfriend Jason didn’t love you back. Get over itttt

6 Likes

@Kellag lol you wouldn’t be singing the same song if you were out 3k buddy! :rofl:

10 Likes

Nah he most likely would buy from @hyperion3 if they start selling chargers.

5 Likes

Who TF gave them 3k

1 Like

Who is out 3K to EnertionBoardsUSA?

Enertion? Bunch of people

1 Like

LOL are we in the same thread… Hahha You guys didn’t see the post. lol

7 Likes

Lol I get that and trust me I sympathize with people getting scammed I just don’t get attacking @EnertionBoardsUSA who by all counts is a great vendor

8 Likes

I think its fine that the article is here, I just have a problem with it being pinned. This brand tried to rob me, and has robbed many others. Its probably pushed away dozens if not more people from even taking this hobby up. Pretty sure the vast majority of people that received a Raptor 2 as their first board are probably not around anymore.

Supporting EnertionUSA supports Jason Potter, and that guy isnt that far removed from a criminal. But all I really want to know is why this company is getting special treatment via a sticked post.

10 Likes

Just not great at choosing a name :rofl:

1 Like

This is a good point actually :thinking:

11 Likes

Because it condones the fact that the other company trying to sell is backing a company that has failed to deliver and is leaving people out to dry.

I get it but technically if this was anyone else… They would be on a pitch fork.

13 Likes

Very valid questions IMO.

I have zero issue with Kurt and his company. I think they’re making all the right moves and are approaching this how any adult run business should.

But it’s hard to forget a large reason why we all left is because of JP and his terrible fucking company.

The article feels a little apologist in tone, imo. So no surprise to see some pushback from those still directly impacted by JP’s lies and theft.

12 Likes

Besides the topic of this article, doesn’t all articles published by esk8.news stay pinned for a few days?

7 Likes

I think this is what’s rubbing people the wrong way, not the explanation of the new company but it’s a little too nice to Mr. Poopy head, which I do understand

5 Likes

I actually don’t know, im pretty new here, that’s why I asked if this sort of thing is just normal.

5 Likes

All articles are stickied, not just this one.

7 Likes

CarvonUK

8 Likes

Well can we get some articles about companies that have longstanding and outstanding products and support. This just seems apologetic as fuck. Jason potter does not deserve this.

12 Likes

That’s always the goal. Sorry this struck such a wrong note for you.

6 Likes