EnertionBoardsUSA - A New Hope

Hahaha! Love your skills man

3 Likes

We recognize that as long as there are any problems with Enertion Boards then it affects Enertion Boards USA also. It’s in our best interest to do what we can to make sure every Enertion customer has a good experience. We’ve already noticed this with the Unity.

The Raptor is a much bigger undertaking, which we are not ready to take on yet, but know that when we do we will support all US Raptor customers. I’m really sorry for the situation that some Enertion Boards customers are in, I wish I had the finance available to fix everything and move forward. Try not to think of us a middle finger because we are assisting Enertion Boards to solve some of their issues in ways that may not be immediately obvious.

13 Likes

Pleaaaassse work on the hub sleeves!

3 Likes

Supply of Unitys will remain worldwide for the immediate future but a major downfall of the original Enertion structure was trying to support a global market without proper management within each market. As we expand the product line we will have to retreat to the US market only to ensure we can serve customers properly.

5 Likes

HV unity with integrated active cooling…
yes :muscle:
Going to be a bestseller @EnertionBoardsUSA :+1:

4 Likes

I’d send it to the Scraptor and concentrate on the stuff that works. Then build on success from there

11 Likes

Can that whole company just fuck off already

22 Likes

:popcorn: This shall be interesting.

8 Likes

How much $ they owe u

4 Likes

Enough to buy a used car

15 Likes

Jesus

6 Likes

used ferrari

2 Likes

16 Likes

How much is that in new Lacroix?

1 Like

I bought a used Mitsubishi Pajero once the three door kind from 1991. Paid less than 600USD for it. Lasted me a year of Iceland weather.

9 Likes

Cool a pinned Enertion infomercial. /spew

At least we know what Jason did with everyones money. Fuck that guy.

4 Likes

What? How is it an infomercial?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Well if it wasn’t written and published here I wouldn’t even have read it much less trust it as much. Kinda a looks like some promotional technique Jason would have come up with.

I don’t think I need to say this, but I was not payed or incentivized in any way to write this article. Everything you read is from the interview, the forum, or my own experiences.

It’s not meant to be an infomercial, it’s meant to be an honest view of what’s happening currently and where it might lead.

12 Likes