Enertion - A Eulogy

I will wait yeah. Also note me and Jay Boston have videos on it and it wouldn’t be fair to him to go early either.

7 Likes

Boom subbed!!

2 Likes

@Lee_Wright is probably making some of the most interesting and relevant videos out there. Not your average meepo unboxing, to say the very least.

Congrats dude, it’s been awesome watching you grow that Channel.

Already subbed!

8 Likes

Why thank you gents.

Support me on patron :joy:

6 Likes

Do we get nudes and access to your snapchat??

2 Likes

Jason probably had the same angle/motives with both you & JB, so I’m probably most interested to see the difference in your approaches to the interview.

I have the feeling the difference will be noticeable, and will be easy to see with both interviews recorded/released on the same timeline.

2 Likes

Your link stopped working or something?

@DerelictRobot I can already tell you that JB’s will likely be more professional and polished. It’s the first time I’ve ever done something like this and I just had a go. If I do it again I would do a few things differently. Content wise I hope mine is more focused on the tech and jays probably more on the customer side of things

7 Likes

This is what I’m hoping for too. I don’t care about polish, most of the editing techniques these days are way over done and won’t age well anyway.

Content> all. Even if it’s just you hungover in the dark recording on a cellphone.

In fact I’d probably pay extra for the latter.

5 Likes

To be honest, Jay’s will probably be more about boosted and exway rather than enertion.

Polished? Yes.

Professional? No way. Dude can’t even get people/product names right.

3 Likes

A final update to the eulogy is needed:

FB post

Do you reckon Raptors will go up in value now, or down? :rofl:

Wow. Have you missed a party in here the last few days :joy:

Just pointing out this

Hello,

I m quite new on the forum. I have read post and subject on the two forums in the past but i knew nothing about all nesting and story about jason, enertion, esk8 forum…

So thank you for all information and members work, i have learned a lot today and thank you very much for all this explanation Anorak (is it a link with the music group :sweat_smile: ?)

It s true that i have been waiting so many months (and more than a year) my raptor but in two years of regulat use, never had a problem (just rear wheel like every body but nothing else). I feel like i’m really lucky…

Because i have never had problem with the raptor i continue to think it s probably one of the best board and without doubt the best board i have had.

So i m quitly sad because one day, i will have no spare parts for the raptor, and sorry for all members deceived by enertion…

6 Likes

When that day comes, we will be here for you

9 Likes

Hi I’m new to E skating & this forum I bought a raptor 2.1 along with my friend seems to work ok but like a lot of people the back wheels have gone to sh#t. Does anybody on here know of some other brand of wheels which would fit the enertion hub motors or is it a lost cause ?

2 Likes

Hey dude,my mate in Sydney Aus might still have some left

http://www.imperiumboards.com/

3 Likes

Thanks dude that might get me going again I was hoping for a alternative as the enertion wheels are rubbish and won’t last long again plus once you can’t get them anymore I’ll be stuck again once more

The ones for sale on that website are Enertion product so you will likely end up with the same problem.

However there are a couple of people working towards replacement sleeves, check this thread out

And also

4 Likes

Thanks dude really appreciate it hopefully I can find something :v:

1 Like

Imperium have the only outwheels available right now… and i don’t think he has many left. You’ll have to wait for anything else and whether or not it actually eventuates is a gamble :man_shrugging:

How many raptor sleeves do you have left @elitejarcool ?