Enertion - A Eulogy

We supported your childish plans. And we thank you every day for them.

7 Likes

My life is great!

• Jason Potter circa May 5th, 2019
11 Likes

It was the coke talking :joy:

11 Likes

Ahem, if we’re putting things on record:

I also feel like it’s worth pointing out that Sean never actually asked anyone to do anything for him. There was never any call to arms from “our gang”, that was 100% paranoid delusion as the walls were closing in on Jayjay. There were 20+ people in that PM group, it was never like that.

Simply, Sean was asking Jason honor the refund he had personally promised him if the new Raptor didn’t work. Jason was once again refusing and trying to frame Sean as an inept builder (which is completely untrue, Sean’s severe & crippling OCD makes him a cleaner builder than most).

The new Raptor2 he had been sent was cutting out. Jason refused to honor his word. We literally found exact root of cause and had pictures of it.

But in the end, weaseling out of Raptor2 warranties was probably his true calling in life.

Get fucked J-Dawg. You’re a thief and liar.

Last I have to say on that topic. Onward and upward. We never needed him.

14 Likes

Gang gang bruh

4 Likes

The guy is definitely a douche, I mean just look at his videos… and, well there are so many people who were robbed it’s fucked up.

But I am glad he was around to take my money when I was shopping for an esk8 kit a few years ago. It wasn’t the most expensive and the parts were pretty solid.

2 Likes

Did anyone end up taking him to court ever?

1 Like

Ots sad it had to go down this way. I am sure he blames the “Haters” but the real culprit is himself.

3 Likes

didn’t @Hobz take it to court in Australia?

2 Likes

That was a tribunal he didnt show government will case him for the $$$ but the real trouble will be the ATO chasing him for tax he is didnt lodge. I think thats why he needs the 50K urgently. If I had it I would consider buying him out.

4 Likes

You really would eat the shit sandwich he made?

I got $6 you can have to help you out

He sure is banking on this Tea thing working out big time

3 Likes

Only to keep the unities flowing, yep the dumpster fire that is enertion 2019 would be part of the baggage.

3 Likes

I giggle every time i think about this.

Que scene; Jason potter sat on his couch, visibly upset, mumbling about hub motors and satisfaction.

TV commercial for Tea comes on, “We all need to de-stress some-times. That why we’re introducing Lipton extra stress free tea!”

Jason’s eyes narrow. The wheels in his head start turning. Yes, this is it. This it the answer to it all.
People love tea. People cant return tea. Tea cant overheat. Tea= money. Tea is love, Tea is life.

Jason immediately jumps up, scrambling for his phone, he has to get the ball rolling asap
Finally Jason can be happy, and leave his worries behind

This was sponsored by Triceratops Tea Co. 120% satisfaction guaranteed, everytime.
13 Likes

https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Enertion-Boards-Pty-Ltd-612421628/ec4eec17-e912-44ff-8abc-f2811a69c8d1?appointment=Creditors'%20Voluntary%20Liquidation
Its now official!

1 Like

Jay got some juice left : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rQaIylDOyQ&fbclid=IwAR0Oc1QOs62JismoWB5iyJxEkAbrmhnYrjI_zi5sqUXmKI9SXMudYYI93Y8

1 Like

I would rather punch myself on the balls than watch JB. his “unbiased review” on mepoo and other crap boards told me he is either clueless or sold out I suspect both.

4 Likes

But what if a trusted member here who makes awesome videos got to interview Jason. Would you watch that?

Cause I sure would! will!

7 Likes

The cat is out of the bag bro. Just waiting on Lee now. 9am thursday London time unless he decides to drop it earlier

6 Likes

Why waiting. Just release.

1 Like

I guess, because Lee is an honourable man.
Two wrongs don’t make a right. If he gave his word that he would wait for sign off he’ll wait for sign off. (Perhaps)

11 Likes