Enertion - A Eulogy

Yes boi, check my website out,
Imperiumboards.com

3 Likes

I’ll take a look dude :v:

I was lucky to try the Raptor from Moja when Jason visited us in France and I was very sad because he didn’t want to give me an other Unity because mine was burned during last TT competition a few weeks before… But he needed it for promotion in Europe. So I had to do the TT track with my street board in caves ! Anyway I received the new Unity a few Time layer… I appreciate the ride & technic skill of Jason and it’s good to see people doing New stuff and selling it. When it goes further without his créatif, it’s no more Brandt… But legend. So enjoy your builds or boughts.

1 Like

Sounds fun!

10 guesses they’ve got nothing because anything of value was sold on the raptorshop before he was caught

2 Likes

If your going after Potter go after his sole trader business not his Pty Ltd. Sole Trader assets include car house ect… Enertion was a sole trader first. I have the records.

2 Likes

FTFY. It’s working so far. Fools are falling over each other to buy reject hardware from the craptorshop.

3 Likes

Am I the only one the sometimes has Harry Potter pop up in brain as reading …and then we come off as a bunch of Ass Hats…I mean I come back to reality after a second and I know he’s pulled a bunch of shit that pisses me off too …and I was a big fan of his at the begining…

1 Like

But isn’t Enertion separate completely? Or was the sole trader assets transferred to the limited proprietorship?

1 Like

The sole trader changed its name to some fake tea business but a laywer can still press the cause.

6 Likes

Bob said so right? Haha

Just get one of these an call it a day. No worries about getting ripped off. Or the people that did already.

9 Likes

hey Jason, seeing as your here i was wondering if you could help me out and point me towards the unity hardware schematics?

6 Likes

I think that’s a sore subject ATM.
2020_11_04_22_52_06

3 Likes

and possibly the manufacturing company? We are in dire need of a new jeff.
i dont condone stealing btw

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have to steal something thats open source right?

2 Likes

I was joking with them yesterday that we should find that factory and buy unities for 150 bucks :rofl:

5 Likes

Looks like a few guys are picking up the torch with vesc firmware so out unities won’t be just paper weights. Still mad at twatter for attacking Jeffrey publicly that was stupid. You have beef deal with it privately anything else is unprofessional.

2 Likes
1 Like

I posted about this too, In This Corner. :scream:

1 Like

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like