eMTB & Street Carver Room (Pics & Specs)

Thanks! Do you think just heavy duty Velcro would work?

Yes, only velcro is enough. That’s how I mount my lipos, just with the printed box for the LiIon pack it would be a bit shitty to get it off as it stick too strong

1 Like

Thanks! Thinking of putting a 12s5p of 30Qs in a metal,box and velcroing it down…

1 Like

Just in case, I use that one as it’s 18cm wide
Velcro
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bBzKt3nM

1 Like

I wouldn’t go below 6p. Not because of range, but because of sag.

Hmm…Maybe 12s5p 30T’s?

1 Like

Nothing against it, but the cells more heavy bigger and more expensive than 18650s.
I would check data sheet and prices and look if it really make sense in your case.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks for the help Andy!

1 Like

Welcome @DEEIF

1 Like

In some brief testing me and @Tonkatron found the difference to be about 25% compared to his 25mm belt setup.

1 Like

That’s basically the worst case set up regarding free roll, especially with the idlear

1 Like

Aiiii

It’s the only metric I have

1 Like

And that’s good that you have that, even on video. Side by side comparison is always good

1 Like

there also was the fact that Lee would use regen to brake but with belts I would use the drag more to slow down.

Still, my 25mm belts have not be replaced in 3 years and are in tip top condition. Zero maintenance lol

6 Likes

Who makes the pulleys for 25mm belts? I thought I was the thiccest belt user at 20mm. Same here though, no signs of wear on the original belts and it’s been a year of heavy riding on my mtb.

1 Like

3 Likes

Nowind… Thats who I got my drive kit from 3 years ago.

2 Likes

also, here’s an adaptor that sits between the wheel and the pulley so you can use them on Trumpa wheels.

To make it work you need to press in the nuts to the adapter on both sides then attach the adapter the wheel, then the pulley to the adapter.

2 Likes

@Tonkatron What’s your setup on your Emtb Moe?

#justlookatthatass

Soon to be running again, and an incoming deck swap to a Haero Bro.

16 Likes