eMTB & Street Carver Room (Pics & Specs)

Beautifull mate ! Share it here too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Edit ho, you already did in Jun. ! ^^

2 Likes

Nowind 25mm belt drive kit, 192kv SK3, 10S8P 30Q, LLT Smart BMS, 2 x flipsky 6.6 (OG in alu cases)

2 Likes

Posted this in the hanger length thread but it was a bit off topic and noone answered.

Can someone explain the “channel truck lean back” to me? I understand it has something to do with the trailing rear truck being more stable due to the angle or something than the front with the reverse angle but I"m not sure that’s the full story.

1 Like

@Saturn_Corp it’s all about steering angle. Looking at the kingpin, if the angle at the front is steeper than the one at the back, then the same amount of lean will result in more steer at the front than the back. So, your back wheels will act as stabilisers, and the front as destabilisers, as it should be.

Come on guys !! I’m sure there is a lot more eMTB out there !

I need inspiration :smiley: I start thinking about he next one, this topic should overflow of photo :stuck_out_tongue: :+1:

I start and add some other photos to this thread :

9 Likes

I’ll get some in SoCal for you next week :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah ! Thanks mate :wink: :+1:

True it could use some more eyecandy! Here’s some pics of my “finished” board.

11 Likes

Upgrade to @eBoosted enclosure + 12s8p…

10 Likes

i love the “knuckle-busters” dragging it behind me for about 50 meters…

2 Likes

This looks amazing, much better than monster boxes.

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks Alan!!! Your quality of products and service are amazing! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Photo dump for @Riako

9 Likes

Stating a emtb build. Didn’t think I would be any time soon but things kinda fell in my lap. ( literally )

No idea what I’m gonna build really.
I’d like to use parts I already have.
200kv motors, focboxs

Mainly a rough street build for year round Oregon weather. But still want to be able to hit trails from time to time.

I haven’t read much on emtb stuff because I didn’t think I’d be in this position anytime soon.
Super excited.

Emtb people post more builds so I can get some inspiration

7 Likes

8 Likes

image image

12 Likes

Thx mate !! Haha I really like the way you build yours, kind of remind me mine ^^
This trip looks fun :v: :smiley: Ennjooyyyyyy !

And so the fresh beauty DW2 is yours @Skunk, good plan, sounds like a good solid base !

I will start my Bro soon,… I hope :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Wow
Guys this thread is awesome :+1:

7 Likes

10 Likes

@Saturn_Corp You forgot the best photo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Skunk

The Emtb thread on the dark forum has a ton of builds, I think close to 100-150…

9 Likes