Electric Go Carts

Haha yeah! The fun thing is that if the weather is bad you still can ride. Good weather means more fun because you have a outdoor and indoor circuit to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never been to a modern track honestly, best for me was driving a diy go kart with a 20hp motorcycle engine strapped on it on a 400m circuit with tyres all around as the safety fence haha and it was crazy!

2 Likes

Haha lol! You are still alive :wink:

2 Likes

Eta. ? If you come Up with a 100v before summer (with field weakening support), to a more “friendly” price than 75/300, I buy it No doubt. I run 180 batt Amp and 470 phase amps, so It should could handle that at least.

4 Likes

Wow, this just popped up on Craigslist. If only I had stupid amounts of expendable income. This would be so cool to electrify.

Grand Prix Squalo Child Racer go kart Collectable

This Squalo Child Racer was built by Grand Prix of El Monte, California and is designed to resemble the Ferrari 553 formula race cars of the mid-1950s. It was reportedly sold new at a sporting goods store in Pennsylvania in 1956 at a cost of $575. A …

7 Likes

I have been working on an ESkate all wheel drive kart in my build thread.

5 Likes

Hi Silverline, Very nice project :wink: where did you find your rear sprocket ? also is it possible to share your Votol EM150 config.ini file ?

thank you so much

Regards

1 Like

Ypu can get the inner hub part custom made, for the diameter of your axel : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32856271130.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.68472e0eqdbOf4

Its just default setting, with the controllede locked in s-mode. And higher amps…

Hello Silverline,

Many thank’s for your reply i suppose you also bought your belt from there ? what is your length ?

My rear axe is 40 mm diameter i think yours is the same ? if not too much ask may i know your part number of your rear pulley.

Thank you so much

Regards

Hi dk-odense
Nice project.
I also build mine actually using rear sprocket 428 but it’s too noisy.

I’m planning to convert it with pulley
Do you have your parts number on aliexpress of your rear pulley also your length of your belt ?
Thank you so much
Regards

good channel, great builds.

4 Likes

@Fosterqc @Silverline @eBoosted @Venom121212 @Titoxd1000

Anyone every upgrade/keep thinking about building a go kart? (I know Titoxd did :wink:)

Lookin at you @Silverline and @eBoosted

6 Likes

I literally pulled the tarp off my old go kart waiting to be electrified yesterday while talking to someone’s kid who wanted to make a electric go kart.

Only parts I need are a motor mount and sprocket.
Probably like $25 of materials I should get on that.

If you mean a ground up design intended for esk8 parts that idea is too awesome to stop thinking about.

2 Likes

We need @Titoxd1000 to hop onto this thread, you will love his kart, it’s awesome….

A ground up design people can get made at a local welder would be AWESOME

Is he the one with the purple McLaren?

That thing is hot.

3 Likes

The AWD 720 McLaren lol

11 Likes

She a beauty!

3 Likes

FRICKIN INSANITY…. Insane…

2 Likes

Too much haha.

This looks like a decent frame. I asked about price without the heavy 4 x 12v SLA batteries and they want mininum order of 5 :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

What was the response for price tho :eyes: I bet we could find 5 people….

4 Likes