Electric Board Solutions Webshop

Hi everyone,

Since other vendors have their own thread I thougt it was time to make one for www.electricboardsolutions.com aswell :slight_smile:

On our webshop you can find all parts for diy electric skateboards. We’re located in Belgium and ship worldwide! :slight_smile:

Plans for 2020:

• For the webshop I will try to offer a more compact range of products. Just cleaned out my stock and have some parts I want to have gone. Maybe you can find a good deal here: https://electricboardsolutions.com/collections/stock-clearance

• I would like to start a new “brand” with complete mountainboards aswell. Hope to get it online in April :slight_smile:

I’m in my last year uni so I kinda have to decide if I want to do all of this full time or go find a job :smiley: exciting times ahead

Kind regards
Frederic

20 Likes

100% do EBS full time dude! ESK8 is only just getting started in my eyes, so it’s worth investing in - and you’re doing a great job! :zap:

8 Likes

What are you studying? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You’re young. You can take 1-2 years off to do this full time and see if it takes off.
If not, It’s super fun doing esk8 all day and gettin paid for it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’ve been happy with my purchases from you. Keep it up if ya can

8 Likes

undustrial engineering, elektro-mechanics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Only suggestion I would have is try getting a slightly thicker enclosure for that mtb/enclosure combo you sell and maybe even a double stack enclosure option. Would buy.

4 Likes

EBS Press fit pulleys are amazing! Glad you have your own thread now :ok_hand:

3 Likes

what esc’s are you considering to stock in the future ?
maybe you can connect with jeff and offer neoboxes once they become reality ?

anyways allways a good experience buying from you :+1:

2 Likes

for now only maytech’s. If the neoboxes has been proven to be good I will certenly contact Jeff :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @EboardSolutions, just made my shopping :smile:

4 Likes

I agree. Good to see this!

5 Likes

For what it’s worth. I’m self employed. My wife and I left the corporate world 7 years ago and have not looked back. Keep it up!

5 Likes

How much does the aluminum flywheel pulley with integrated bearing push out the wheels by? Also do you know the distance between integrated bearing and inner wheel bearing?

2 Likes

Sell prewelded P-packs

:slight_smile:

Here’s to hoping, anyway

4 Likes

I am surprised more people don’t offer that service.
If I were to sell batteries this is the only way I would consider.
No liability, easy AF , very fast to make.

4 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Battery Welding Service EU

i get 12mm / 5mm

1 Like

The shipping from EBS is absolutely insane, when I ordered it was shipped out Friday and arrived at my place Monday in Australia!

7 Likes

Problem is that if the people short it it is still your problem.

1 Like