Electric Board Solutions Webshop

I don’t see why this would be the case.
If people short a cell is it the vendor’s responsibility?
Even as far as the EU law is concerned you should still be covered as you are not selling a finished product.

2 Likes

That’s correct but I don’t want some deads on my name due guys who connect the packs wrong.

But I already did it for a guy. Were some 20700 cells

I believe you are thinking too much about this.
Prewelded p groups are a spare part. Nothing more.
What people decide to do with it is their problem.
With that way of thinking you wouldn’t be able to buy bananas because someone could get killed slipping on a carelessly thrown away banana sleeve.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe you are correct…

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi u have 40 and 44 teeth Abec pulleys but how about kegle style?

1 Like

Hello, only 36T for the kegel, maybe in future :slight_smile:

Hey, bit of a longshot question here but might as well ask. Do you sell or have any info on the cable retainer things in this product image from your site?
dual motor mount

Also if anyone has used the on the Esk8 deck from EBS, I have one and am kind of curious how other people have gotten on with big wheels

2 Likes

oh I just spotted in the item description it says this kit comes with cable holders.

Looks like it won’t fit dual 6374s as set up in the pics but is that crossbar attached with removable screws or is it riveted in place?

1 Like

the crossbar is with screws :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I cleaned out my stock and some things need to go, maybe there is something interesting for you :wink: : Stock Clearance – ElectricBoardSolutions

3 Likes