Battery Welding Service EU

All orders are finished, line is more or less empty so if you want a battery you can get it pretty fast :wink:

1 Like

No prices in the OP? How much do you charge to make parallel packs of 4p?

20e per p group + bms + materials (When I’m providing him the cells) as a guestimation.

@Acido can you confirm.

Whats the cost to do this , a 4p pack.

Photo%2022-12-2018%2C%2022%2001%2047

That does not requiere much work, I guess 30€ / parts is fair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi interested in some p groups. U said Nkon only but that was e few mounts ago. I was thinking Fogstar the battery’s are almost half-price.

The thread was made before we found out about fogstar :smiley:
I will update it, sure send me a pm so we can talk it out

Heres some pictures from my latest pack in progress :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m jealous of whoever is getting that pack!

Oh wait, it’s me!

Acido is a very nice, easy to talk to and knowledgeable guy.
Highly recommended so far (assuming the rest of the build goes smoothly :wink:)

5 Likes

Hi, @Acido nice pack …I am interested in one or two 10s4p with a 60amp-80amp discharge rate with BMS for the charge at least, temps, etc…can we discuss this in PM ? Thanks in advance

Sure, we can even do it on Whatsapp :smiley:

1 Like

First time on this forum!

Really want to build a DIY board (love building quadcopters and planes etc so makes sense to go DIY). Already have an Evolve GTR but want a smaller (lighter) board for commuting 1 mile to work and back.

Need to have the same power as the Evolve (not interested in top speed, just need the same amount of torque for hills)… thinking some 5xxx motors (Believe the evolve is 5065 which has perfectly enough power) and a 12S 2P battery (think evolve is 10s).

Would you be able to make me a 12s 2p battery? From the UK. Would 2p be able to deal with the current from dual 5xxx motors? Could maybe go 21700 if not?

Let me know! Thanks

I’m ordering a couple of batteries from Acido as we speak, perhaps we can save on shipping if he ships them through me. I’d reccomend 12S2P 40T which is also incidentally the cell I’m getting in my packs, so I think there would be a good saving.
Let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. Yeah 40T seems the way to go. Only really need 5 miles range so should be more than enough.

Just trying to find an enclosure for the battery. Ideally would like a Boosted/Exway Flex form factor at around 8kg with cloud wheels.

1 Like

@Acido You should put some price on the primary post !
Like the most usual demand you have, for example 10s4p 30q…

2 Likes

Nice job and Good, speedy and me happy!
I recommend him.

6 Likes

Alan from eBoosted sells two-piece enclosures here:

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/loaded-icarus/

He’s on the forum as well.

@Acido For those who want to know about the quality : Acido makes the best battery I’ve seen in a while top quality solder and those big pure nickel strip are just outstanding. I would once again thank him for the professionalism and the quality of the packs he builds. I put my hats off and would recommend it for anyone who would need a custom pack that will last forever !

6 Likes

Received my new 10s4p 30q yesterday and its great! Board is better than it was new!
Acido is super helpful, communicative, quick and just a great overall dude, highly recommend! <3

4 Likes

From now on with every battery order, a suprise bag of sweets is included!

12 Likes