Economical 8" Tyres Discussion

Thank you. Very thoughtful

Well luckily this build is only going to cost me £1000 and Ive got another £350 to spend since I have some parts already

2 Likes

Are you going 1 wheel drive? I would go 2 wheel drive if you have 350 left.

1 Like

This is 2WD, Ive lucked out with almost all the parts.

I bought 2 SK3s for £80 last year and one broke but ill sort that out

2 Likes

Mofo got 2 motors for 80£ I can imagine the smirk.

Hobbyking November sale last year. Should have bought more :joy:

1 Like

Sk3s? Sensored?

And a god damn 12s5p 30T battery for 174… let alone the protipo for 200…

4 Likes

Not sensored but Ill survive :joy:

£144 cells £30 BMS.

2 Likes

Oh, I am the one who’s known to be needlessly offensive. Sure!

Regarding my first comment, it was because:

1. Chemicals in tire being carcinogenic is highly relevant to a tire thread and people should know about it.
  2. Thread is not marked SRO or serious and neither did the thread owner request intervention.
  3. In the light of above two points, threatening to move stuff to derail jail is borderline abuse in my opinion. Abuse would be just moving it out.

I’ll always speak my mind. I’ll not argue about this further. You can have the last say.

PS:We should move this out to derail jail.

@flasher is Canadian the joke must have sounded much better in French and in his head :joy:

1 Like

Life goals :triumph:

2 Likes

btw you can type this into taobao and it shows you the listings of the kenda tyres

建大200x50

7 Likes

nuff said

@moon where are you getting your matrix 2? I need a pair too

1 Like

I already have one with a plastic baseplate but you can get metal ones here

2 Likes

Goddammit, I was expecting some secret special source since you’re getting them for 117

3 Likes

You could ask @Venom121212 if his buddy still has some with visual “defects”. Got a pair from him, couldn’t tell if they were scratches from the shipping or defects.

1 Like

Got a sweet discount, shipping evened out the cost for me but since you are in the US it should be all good.

1 Like

+1 for Primo Alpha’s

So far they’ve been my fav 8"

4 Likes