eBoosted enclosures updates

I’d personally be interested in a single stack Northcamp. But not sure how many others would be.

2 Likes

44" Demonseed. I know it won’t happen unless Rayne releases a new 44", but I’m really dreading making another enclosure in my apartment

Talk to @glyphiks - he might be able to help you out.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yes. It looks great.
For some odd reason I thought he was not making them anymore.
Am I tripping @BigBen

This one was by @glyphiks

1 Like

Raf is talking bout the omakase enclosure

2 Likes

I would be interested in a single stack Jotnar/Northcamp enclosure as well. Jamie informed me that they have the same dimensions.

1 Like

I generally don’t have the time. Although I have some stock of some enclosures and occasionally find myself in the position to make one or two.

5 Likes

Oh good. I wasn’t totally crazy …

Hey man, Do you have any enclosures that are only 350mm long? Got a short deck im keen to turn into a light street board

1 Like

Double stack Switchblade enclosure is the only thing that will convince me to return to the hobby lol

Edit: nvm, apparently such an enclosure exists already. Guess I gotta get a job and money now :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Welp back to the hobby it is, we welcome you and @glyphiks back

3 Likes

Ok I thought I was over the switchblade… Guess not.

Ugh my wallet…

You need to switch things up man!

I’m just not as crazy about the Fixed Blade, and the mould for the Switch was burned long ago, it’s basically unobtainable.

:thinking:

Landyachtz haven’t made the Switch for ages (probably because it sucked) but there are recent Switchblades available for sale…

Hence, I’m still not over the switchblade :yum:

Also thanks for helping my workplace out :ok_hand::100:

Hello Guys:
New project developed along with @skyart, the Magnetic 45 deck is massive and it’s one the few decks that can hold such a big enclosure for 140 21700 cells inside.

The deck was inspired on the Subsonic Century 40" but on steroids, it’s huge so it leave a lot of inner room for bigger battery packs, we use grommets on the tail in order to waterproof the motor wires, the enclosure comes with ring holders in specific places inorder to match the predrilled inserts, way easier to install.

I’m pretty sure this will be a hot seller.

The enclosure can be ordered here and the deck directly from Skyart website

13 Likes

Decks will be available about Mid March!! :fire: if you are interested DM me for now

5 Likes