eBoosted enclosures updates

With the respect, if this enclosures going to be improve later in the future, i have some suggestions.

• If it possible to add 10mm more depth in electronic compartment to avoid the limitation of ESC that you can shove in there.
  • If it possible to make the vetical surface that drop down from the deck on front and back bracket mounting point to be straight flat 90° instead of angle surface for easily install many kind of panel mount connectors, because this deck and bracket system is perfect for modular quick change multi drivetrain systems.
    I have no experience in design or working with fiber composite material, if i’m upset someone in there, i’m apologize in advance.
    Edit: grammar
4 Likes

Do you have any plans to update the cruiser enclosure for a 10s3p of 21700?

1 Like

omg, +1 for this. I wish all enclosures had a straight back wall.

5 Likes

Does anybody know if the Vanguard MS 38 enclosure will fit on the boosted stealth deck? If not, what flexy enclosure would work for that deck? @eBoosted

2 Likes

The Stealth deck is wider than the Vanguards. I thiiiiiink the enclosure should fit just fine.

I was thinking so as well but I don’t know if the curves on the end are further or closer together lengthwise. That was my only concern

What enclosure are you talking about? send me the link

1 Like

This guy right here

Do you need a custom width or length? You can order a custom cat:

The custom depht is way more difficult to archive so that might not be possible

2 Likes

Any plan for a double stack?

2 Likes

Ground clearance could be a big issue on DS

Always depending on bracketst/trucks/wheels. Well, i will buy one for my low-rider ongoing design but would be up for a double stack to adapt for a inter-city-commuter design

2 Likes

If there is enough interested I’ll make a DS version or maybe a MS

2 Likes

I vote for DS. :raising_hand_man:

2 Likes

How much room is there at the ends to inward mount motors? looks a little tight.
Or how easily can a Vanguard 38" enclosure be mounted to a 42" deck for clearance?

There is enough room to mount the motors inwards :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guys, I’m making the 2023 roadmap for enmclosures designs.

I wonder what decks would you like enclosure for in 2023?

5 Likes

I vote for the Omakase.

6 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

Ben’s enclosure is pretty damn good.

3 Likes