eBoosted enclosures updates

If someone can receive the enclosures in USA andthe forward them to the finsl buyers I’ll make a GB of 10

3 Likes

to clarify, you’d be open to making a 42 inch version for the group buy? or potentially a thinner option for 12s4p? better yet a 42 inch 12s4p version

In order to make the enclosure for the 42" version I need a deck for keeps

5 Likes

alright bois who has an old scuffed one to donate

2 Likes

well, I think the larger issue is finding 10 people to join. We have 2, yes, but finding another 8 is going to be very difficult.
We can even split the cost of the deck among all 10 people, but the issue will be finding them

2 Likes

How much would it be with group buy?

1 Like

I would be in for a group buy. That enclosure is perfect.

3 Likes

if i want to keep the “boosted” style board, i need the motor forward mounted. I don’t see space for that to happen?

3 Likes

If you did an enclosure for a 42” you could probably fit a third section in center for more battery :upside_down_face: or keep it similar and have plenty of room for a reverse-mounted motor setup like Boosted.

3 Likes

When does the Switchblade get an upgrade too? I got a 40” in need of battery containment :grin:

3 Likes

I’d be measuring my vanguard but it’s on loan right now.

3*

1 Like

So I’m gonna keep track here for the 42" VANGUARD ENCLOSURE GROUP BUY

@Evwan
@haven
@tech.shit
@ablairlamb

Interested?
@zero_ads

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s gonna be similar. It won’t be lower.

2 Likes

c’mon ppl 42 is KING

1 Like

I’m interested

3 Likes

does this sorta thing warrant its own thread?

2 Likes

I like how you think

1 Like
2 Likes

I can use an old broken Vanguard 42" in order to work on the mold, just need one locally

2 Likes

I have always envisioned an enclosure spanning the entire deck for a vanguard symmetrical 4WD board. I just picked up Alan’s 12s3p 21700 enclosure but it is so sick to see this come to fruition. Beautiful work Alan!

5 Likes