[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

the [IC] stands for interest check. we need 10+ people for this to proceed.

@eBoosted made these lovely enclosures for the 38" vanguard, but some of us like them long :smirk:
With 10+ groupbuy members we can get a 42" version made.

Cost is unknown right now. The 38" one is $150 + shipping (which is roughly $200 to the US). Payment for this group buy will cover your enclosure, shipping, and we all are chipping in to get alan a 42" vanguard so he can actually make the mold for.
Only vote if you actually want one of these.
DO NOT VOTE IF YOU DONT WANT ONE.

Do you want one of these enclosures? ONLY VOTE IF YOU WANT ONE
  • Yes I want one. I’m in the United States
  • Yes I want one. I’m not in the United States

0 voters

3 Likes

@haven @tech.shit @zero_ads @ablairlamb

1 Like

Why do people like the vanguard deck so much? I never understood this. Maybe because I’ve never done any proper push boarding, just been esk8ing…that enclosure Is so dope looking tho, love that it fits 18s

9 Likes

Peeps love the spring to it

4 Likes

I guess it’s just not my thing, I’m always trying to go like 40mph. Maybe I should do a slower/thane build, might be nice

6 Likes

@eBoosted if I send you a beater Vanguard 42" can we get a discount?

2 Likes

People saw boosted using it so there is always the association between that deck and eskate

I never really liked the look but it’s objectively a well designed board

2 Likes

The board definitely has got a nice spring and carvy feel to it if you’re into that. If this happens I’m going to need to hopefully get that @hummieee hub

2 Likes

I love it for the reason I ruined my first build
jumping and slamming the enclosures into the ground. I dont ride over 30mph. A nice and comfy thane board is a dream, and ive been devastated since I ruined my last vanguard last year (ruined the wire running thru the decK)

3 Likes

getting him a deck is a prerequisite to him actually making the mold

2 Likes

im sure you could send him one, but it would just mean we don’t have to buy it as a group. he just needs one, if we don’t have to buy it as a group all the better

1 Like

you’d be saving us $18 apiece :smiley:

1 Like

i just love flex decks… my first ever eskate was a backfire G3, and to this day the only deck I’ve liked more was a vanguard…

2 Likes

I’m willing to give you USD 50 off the enclosure if you send me a beaten 42" Vanguard.

9 Likes

Bump

I’ll take one

3 Likes

4 more bois, lesgooo

edit 3 moreeeee!

1 Like

Maybe we can make this group buy a combo for the enclosure + battery…? Or slap me silly if this isn’t possible.

1 Like

I’ve already got my battery sorted. Would probably be difficult to find 10 people who need packs too sadly.

2 Likes

What would the max battery config be? (both options for 18650 and 21700) @eBoosted

3 Likes