eBoosted enclosures updates

The the Evolve enclosure can take 21700 cells no problem, 12s4p is great for that enclosure.

I’ll have a new enclosure this week

2 Likes

Can I put threaded inserts into the enclosure without passing through to the other side? Like heat set inserts

1 Like

You can. There is a tutorial to do this on the eBoosted website.

No, the enclosure is no where near thick enough to hold inserts. Also heat set doesn’t work with fiberglass.

2 Likes

Anyone know the dimensions of the subsonic century 40 double stack enclosure?

Hello Guys:
In my last website update I made a big mistake on the shipping costs algorithm, people were getting stupid high shipping prices to Asia, Europe, Australia and Oceania. I’m sorry about this, it has been corrected now.

BTW only one order went through for New Zealand with a cost of shipping of US$ 120, I’m sending a refund pal :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Thank you Alan it was a pleasant surprise, shipping costs are all over the place right now and when it comes to shipping to New Zealand nothing is a shock anymore.

I really admire your honesty it’s refreshing to see.

Can’t wait to get my hands on it, your work is top draw and also your integrity as well.

Thank you

12 Likes

New update!

Hello guys, after a lot of work and several tossed prototypes, I finally finished the Hummie enclosure, sorry for the continuous delays but now it’s ready.

The Hummie deck has an inner cutout capable to hold a maximum single stack battery of 21700 10S4P, 21700 12S4P and an ESC was not possible on a single stack enclosure as you can see on this picture.

Making a double stack enclosure was not an option because the benefit of the cutout and a visually thin enclosure would be lost , besides ground clearance on the center section would be too low for a drop through deck. So I came up with a double stack on the sides with a beautiful single stack thin shaped belly.

With this design you are able to mount up to a 21700 12S5P battery a BMS and an ESC like a Zenith, Stormcore or Unity.

The enclosure has 12 ring holders and the loo on the center:

It fits the deck perfectly following the subtle positive camber on the Hummie deck

The enclosure is already live on the website at this link

26 Likes

Very pretty! I personally have a double stack enclosure for 18650’s on my hummie and it’s great. You do want 110mm wheels or larger in a drop-through setup like I have, however.

1 Like

Its gorgeous Alan! Well done mate!

2 Likes

Is there any chance of a Switchblade redesign with that style?

1 Like

if we get a switchblade redesign I want a DS enclosure please and thanks

1 Like

Same here, make that bitch beefy :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone in EU want to get in on the hummie enclosure, hit me up. Lets splitt the import fees :smiley:

No one in the EU wants the new hummie enclosure? :eyes:

anybody know whether the enclosure mounting locations are the same on the eboosted single stack evo enclosure vs the double stack version? thinking about getting a bigger battery and upgrading to the double stack enclosure, but i don’t want to drill another set of holes… would probably rather just get another evo at that point. any info is appreciated

Any news on an updated Haero double stack for the new haero?

2 Likes

:rofl: no. Hell no. They’re awful.

I want to say yes. I had one from a year ago. But I don’t recall if they had the recessed mounting holes.

@Nacho might be able to post a picture of both enclosures

1 Like

anybody know if the eboosted vanguard enclosure (12s4p version) can hold a unity/stormcore?