eBoosted enclosures updates

I asked him before and he said the Vanguard esc enclosure can fit a unity but not a stormcore

1 Like

good to know, thanks! would def prefer to run a dual motor VESC if possible. if a unity fits, a flipsky/makerX should have no issues

tight fit but yeah

1 Like

Anyone know if the eboosted 12s4p vanguard enclosure can hold a 12s4p of p42a cells? Or just 18650?

1 Like

18650 only.

1 Like

fuuuuuuuuck that throws a wrench in my plans. does anyone make a 21700 12s4p enclosure for the vanguard? I suppose a BKB type R enclosure may work

Bkb duo enclosures are probably an inch or two wider than a vanguard

1 Like

!!

3 Likes

@eBoosted I know so many people have been wanting this, can’t wait

1 Like

Now I’m excited af fuck :sob: my poor wallet

1 Like

same dude, glad to know my original plan can still work… can’t wait to slap that 4p on my boosted v1 deck

It’s possible the bigboi may only work on the 42" vanguard tho :tired_face:

3 Likes

Well there’s a new lease on life for my old vanguard. I guess I can stick to ramen and rice for a while lol.

1 Like

DONT SAY THIS

1 Like

I did not think this was going to happen for you. Glad to be wrong.

2 Likes

PSA @eBoosted confirmed the new enclosure will work for both 38 and 42 inch Vanguards.

8 Likes

I just got a fat bonus and have some time this summer to revamp my build with a higher voltage battery, new enclosure, and perhaps a stormcore (I heard Alan might be reworking the ESC enclosure for taller ESC’s). Super excited to see this come to life!

1 Like

So I forgot that the Vanguard 21700 12s3p enclosure was already a thing… it seems perfect for my needs paired with a P42A pack. The only issue is I already have the eboosted 10s4p 18650 enclosure (no ring holders).

What is the best approach to fit new drill holes/inserts? My first thought is to get some wood epoxy and re-drill to fit the new enclosure onto my deck. I’d like to avoid having to get a new vanguard deck as it would be more money and work.

1 Like

You can probably ask Alan to give you an enclosure without hole cutouts. Then you could reuse your existing inserts and drill the holes in the same spot.

If he is willing to do that, I would certainly take him up on it.

@eBoosted Is this a possibility? I am exploring my options before pulling the trigger but I want to send you some (more) business soon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes