eBoosted enclosures updates

Hey @eBoosted

What are the dimensions for the Vanguard 21700 enclosure internals? I can’t exactly tell if the cells are meant to be staggered or square alignment for the pack. Or if it possible to build the 12S3P battery in two columns like the older vanguard enclosures allowed.

I appreciate the help! (Or if anyone else already has one on hand!)

4 Likes

The only way to fit 21700 is staggered

1 Like

Silk enclosure. I’m looking for someone to make me a 12s5p 21700 flexi enclosure. How much? Xx

For what deck?

1 Like

It’s a one-off huge custom MTB deck. Doubt he’ll send you one to do up to your usual high standards.

5 Likes

It’s 330mm wide. And enclosure needs to be around 600mm long. Single stack so around 25mm depth :slight_smile:

How do you mean? The for the help

2 Likes

Since Alan makes his enclosures to perfectly fit each deck, he usually requires a deck to be sent to him to make sure the fit is excellent.

10 Likes

Not to mention the requirement of at least 3+ people willing to buy said enclosure after it has been designed

7 Likes

Which is madness. The work that goes into making one of the master moulds and you could get a potential return of just 3 sales. Although with how lush there are that’s probably not an option.

10 Likes

Oh I thought 3 was a joke answer, that’s wild

Which enclosure would you recommend for a loaded omakase deck… anybody help please. Would love to have it looking hella slick! :sunglasses:

Eboosted doesn’t make any I believe @BigBen makes some

Actually this may work, seems a bit small tho

Wondering the exact same thing rn. I think this might fit

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/loaded-kut-thaka-ds/

1 Like

Anyone know another deck the eBoosted switchblade deck would work on besides the switchblade? I wanna do a deckswap without changing anything else.

Alan, would the evolve gt enclosure have enough internal height for a 26650 cell?

I’m thinking this might work well with a 12s3p lifepo4 battery.

Thanks

Hell no. Forgot about it. Don’t even think about using 21700 cells either.

Read this:

At least the first half of the thread.
There’s is basically 0 extra room inside that box. Damn it’s small. Everything is a tight fit.

I’m currently working on one and it’s making me consider banning evolves from my services.

1 Like

thick gasket will work.

2 Likes

@tech.shit I’m asking about the eboosted enclosure made for the evolve bamboo gt - not a stock evolve deck.

2 Likes

Ahh I see. Sorry I guess I’m still haunted by the carbon GT.

1 Like