eBoosted enclosures updates

What deck is that?

1 Like

Subsonic spirit I think. Someone is selling a used one in the UK :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes. That’s the spirit pretty nice short deck with kicktail

1 Like

I put Samsung 50E10s5p in GTX. 900Wh. Flipsky 4.20Plus and 35A BMS. It is a very nice enclosure.

30 Likes

Thats some REALLY nice work bro :ok_hand: but is the 10s5p 50e enough? Seems to be lacking in the amps department…

7 Likes

GTR is 35E 10s4p. GT mode of GT series is about 32A. Since Evolve is a double king pin, it can not be very fast. The amperage output is equivalent to the original Evolve, giving the range the highest priority.
When the Evolve motor is moved with VESC, the motor sound becomes quite quiet.:smile:

8 Likes

Damn @LEE that battery is the Evolve crowd dream, great skills, I’m glad you made good use on the Evolve enclosure.

3 Likes

So at last the LY Evo Falcon 40" 2020 arrived, I’m going to make a 21700 12s8p battery enclosure as my next project.

I also got the switchblade 38" so the enclosure will also be ready soon

12 Likes

You ever think about making some kind of universal top mount e-MTB enclosure?

6 Likes

Is there much demand for that? I don’t think people would be willing to pay the price for a fiberglass box lol

I know a few people who don’t want a trampa box, think pelican cases are kind of bulky and not very pleasing to the eye and junction boxes are boring.
I definitely think there’s a demand for some kind of sexy top mount option.

8 Likes

Are the dimensions different from the previous one?

1 Like

I might put my lipos in the ammo box so see how that looks and feels size wise.

1 Like

Will probably look cool but might be a bit bulky and heavier than needed.
Not like mountain boards are light anyways lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a bad ass looking top mount for mtbs. Better fit to esk8 purpose.

Really hyped to see the bustin sportster deck enclosure whenever you come up with that

1 Like

Yes but only for the ESCs and BMS, this way you could use all underneath enclosure compatment exclusively for batteries.

1 Like

That’s not a real mtb tho

5 Likes

No, it has the exactly same dimesions than the 2019.

1 Like

Yeah. A top mount that fits between whatever inner mounting holes for bindings (trampa/mbs) and extends to the edges of the deck. And a reasonable height.

will it have the trademarked abs on it? it should be covered in abs. like all the other enclosures.

1 Like