eBoosted enclosures updates

I have the Evo DS and the Trampa HS11 DS, they both support a 12s6p battery

3 Likes

I know this but im thinking more along the lines of “omfg that monster is heavy as fuck” or casually called 12s12p :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean a monsterbox? I think they are already the best way to mount a 12s12p. Under the deck enclosures on 12s12p configuration won’t be that appealing I guess

That is amazing. Well done

2 Likes

Cough cough lonestar cough cough… I’m looking to create a monster :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you sell out of the switchblade 40" kits or evo 40" kits yet?

1 Like

Stunning!

This enclosure will allow me to do a drop through cutout. I’m pretty psyched about trying that. Especially with pneumatic builds on belts or gears. It may take some finessing, but i may also be able to get TB’s direct drives on a drop through cutout as well. It’s a long shot, but definitely worth exploring.

I’m also stoked about the 12S5P flat packs. They use less nickel and time.

And about offering the deck and box combo as a DIY kit. Just need to get my machine in shape now to cut a bunch of witchblades.

13 Likes

@longhairedboy what happened to the scarlet?

The Scarlet has a tail. Its a snubby one, but its high enough to fuck shit up. Right now my machine has problems with that so i need to do a fuckload of tweaks. It’s also old and tempermental and needs a lot of refreshing. At the moment, i’m too busy with my custom evo builds, bioboards, evolve mods, and arc board stuff to mess with it, but build season will calm down soon. I expect sometime this winter I’ll be able to get the right hacks in order.

Witchblades and evolve mods are basically flat so there are no issues with those.

Once i get it straightened out i’ll not only have Scarlets that fit this enclosure but also a couple of other cutouts i haven’t talked about yet. That’s the plan, anyway. I’ve got a whole stack of veneer ready to press.

4 Likes

Any estimate of price?

not yet. Also not sure if i’ll be pre-drilling, pre-finishing, or what i’ll be doing as far as making it a kit.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for Landyachtz they said the batch is almost ready. I got the LY Evo Falcon 36" and the Subsonic Century 40" in stock though

1 Like

I’m really impressed with the fine detail of the logo and streaks on the Witchblade enclosures. Must have been a pain in the butt to figure out how to do the best way.

4 Likes

Thanks man, the mold kept tearing appart and the 3D print was messed up everytime, but it’s all good now, I hope LHB start selling a lot of Witchblades

5 Likes

Any update on where landyachtz is on your switchblade order? Definitely interested in the combo deal.

1 Like

Still waiting on them to deliver, probably at the end of the month

1 Like

Here is the latest enclosure for the Subsonic Talon Gen 2, this deck can be ordered directly from Subsonic or directly from from me as a combo.

This is a perfect setup for a small dropdown deck with an amazing aesthetic

As you can see this enclosure can hold a 10S5P 18650 easily, or a 10S4P made of 20700/21700 cells.

9 Likes

Any plans on a super small deck like a landyachtz dinghy there is no love for small eskate enclosures

2 Likes

Here you have the a 30" kicktail deck, really small and with a kicktail.

17 Likes

Hi Mate,

any idea if your https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/loaded-kut-thaka-ds/ will fit the https://loadedboards.com/products/omakase-longboard-skateboard it seems like the Omakase has replaced the Kut-thaka