eBoosted enclosures updates

Hello Guys, at last I was able to finish the Landyachtz Switchblade 40", here are the results.

The enclosure can accomodate an insane 14S5P 18650 and a 13S4P 21700.

I will also be offering the full kit, deck + enclosure + rubber gasket + bolt kit already installed and bolted, just need to put together 5 people interested, I’ll make a new thread soon.

Hope you guys like it :slightly_smiling_face:

28 Likes

:drooling_face: damn I’m excited

Yessss I’m hyped, curious on the kit pricing

1 Like

I’ll charge US$ 375 for the first 5 combos, it’ll include deck, bolt kit, rubber gasket and the LY Switchblade 40" deck with enclosure installed with free shipping to USA.

I’m still waiting for the decks, so I’ll announce it soon asa I get them at the forum GB section

3 Likes

The switchblade enclosure seems to be perfect for a quad motor beast! With 12s4p 21700 30T batteries or 40T in you want to priorize range

7 Likes

Hit me up when the decks arrive Alan. If I’m in a position to I’m in.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Evos and the switchblades, Lanyachtz is sending them to me soon

3 Likes

There has been some talk about wheelbite on that deck if you use anything over 90mm wheels?
What are your thoughts experiences mate?

2 Likes

On what deck?

Count me in if you’re willing to wait a couple weeks and price isn’t too high over buying them separate :stuck_out_tongue: Really not trying to mess up a combo of items due to lack of experience

1 Like

If you buy the enclosure and deck separate the price will be the same but you will get install labor for free

2 Likes

Switch 40

Is there room to forward mount with the switch 40?

I don’t think so, even though if there is space it’d be a bad place for the motors, they will get too much scratches, rocks and hits in no time. BTDT

Do we have a list going? I’d like to sign up.

I placed the order with Landyachtz already but they are waiting for the factory to finish the Evos and switchblades, I’ll be offering both decks and the subsonic century 40" too in a GB as soon as I get the decks, I don’t want to offer anything until I have everything in my shop

2 Likes

Do you have an ETA on the complete kits? Interested in a complete 40" switchblade kit.

1 Like

Landyachtz is processing my order, I may have them by the end of the month

2 Likes

My latest creation, the @longhairedboy Witchblade, a freaking huge enclosure for power hungry skaters with a beautiful design that matches the agressive design of the deck, the enclosure looks really flat but that´s just part of the design because on the inside is huge and could hold a 12S5Pmade of NCR20700A cells or 12S5P of 30Qs

20 Likes

Have you made any enclosure that could fit more than 12s6p 18650? If not, would you be inclined to eventually make me one? Or is it too expensive to custom make? The sky would be your limit board wise as long as its possible