eBoosted enclosures updates

Yep.
I have drulled over that build Greig did.

I have not ordered the HS 11 yet…
I can work with that.

But if there is going to be a specific one for the Bro I can wait a bit.

2 Likes

I feel that. Just not sure what much he would do differently fitment looks fairly spot on besides going further out and with with the bends maybe?

5 Likes

The word on the street is that the Haero DS is coming sooooon. Super keen

2 Likes

Greig said he had to do a bit of gasketing in the middle…

1 Like

Alright, thanks for being awesome :slight_smile:
Maybe 3 or 4 other people are interested and we can arrange something.

1 Like

Yes, I’m working on the Demonseed 42" at this time and then the Haero Bro DS which should have the same layout as the Kaly/HS11 DS

7 Likes

The enclosure won’t have such an aggresive curvarture and the flairs will follow the countour of the deck. It won’t be that different but will definitely look nicer and perfectly shaped

4 Likes

I’d take a set of the Bro deck and enclosure, absolutely.

4 Likes

I thought the same thing but have been hesitant to pull the trigger to test. I guess if it dosnt work I know what deck to buy lol

1 Like

Wowsers.
Rough ETA on the Bro?

You are doing single stack for the Demonseed right?
I could use a prettier enclosure…
It is my favorite longboard.

I did a 12s4p with 40ts but using the Duck Batteries PCB kit. So it is a bit thicker.
How much height will be inside the Demonseed?

3 Likes

Has anyone tested that board? I wonder about its quality

1 Like

Same here; the decks i’ve gotten from skateshred had questionable quality. Cracked plys (after light use ~ i’m only 160lb/72ish kg)and asymmetrical holes/deck shape were in both of the ones i received.

This isn’t to say this deck is bad, though i would like to try it

1 Like

I set up a push board with this deck and bought another to set up to electrify. So far it’s been super sturdy I weigh 190 and have no issues with it. I believe it’s a 9 ply with no flex. I got mine from TGM but I think it’s the exact same deck from skate shred.

1 Like

Looking forward to the enclosure for the Demonseed 42”. Even a single stack should be able to fit a good size battery.

1 Like

I’ll be a happy man when that DS Bro Enclosures becomes a thing lol… Just trying to push the needle. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

For those builders who’ve already tried the HS11DS enclosure on the Haero, how is the ground clearance? Can you use 6.5" wheels or only 8"?

@bboybowzer

1 Like

I’ve done it with 7" wheels on the short wheel base space… ground clearance was adequate for street, speed bumps and sidewalks, to be on the safer side 8" or risers would be recommended. If you could make it close dimensional to the DS hs11 and fill the small gap in the middle it would be perfect…

3 Likes

12 Likes

I would be interested in this skateshred deck SS

Seriously :flushed: I was hoping to do a triple stack with a gasket and fit 6". I guess I’ll need a riser and double stack to do 6"

1 Like