Dusk R2 - More volts, more amps, more everything

Launching up a hill :eyes:

This is for a single motor/ESC side.

1 Like

Oh my god your battery is crying

1 Like

i paid for p42as im gonna use the p42as

5 Likes

One carvepdx beach ride worth of sand destroying my bearings later…
Bringing this back better than ever. More rpm, more volts, more amps, more better, now with jump drives!

1 Like

2 Likes

59.5v to 49.5v . Holy voltage sag homie. How many peez you rocking on that torquey boiiii?

1 Like

That was a 16s3p running 100 batt amps

1 Like

“I paid for 30a discharge per cell I’m going to use it”

5 Likes

You Sure About That I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson Sticker - You Sure About That I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson Are You Sure Stickers

Freesk8 app doesn’t support can escs on fw6.0. Quite confident. It would be impressive getting acceleration like that with just 60 amps.

Also, you think I’m getting 15wh/mi?

Yeah my point was that one side is at 58a battery so it’s reasonable to assume 116a battery total, a bit over 100a. Is that wrong?

The battery limit isn’t a hard limit. It almost always overshoots on any board I build :man_shrugging: metroboard is limited to 160 motor/120 battery overall and routinely hits 170 phase and like 130 battery.

1 Like

I think I’ve seen 120 reported on a freesk8 log for the mountainboard.

Ahh that’s interesting. I never knew that. Seems logical it would be a hard limit. :confused:

Only hard limit is ABSOC. the current settings are functionally targets.

2 Likes

Kinda the same reason we can trip abs overcurrent by suddenly having a spike in rpm. Lots of math required to control current.

1 Like

Yeah mine always overshoot too lol

1 Like

This makes me wonder… Who has the highest voltage board on the forum? :thinking:

I’m currently working on a 24s vesc based project, but unfortunately it’s not a skateboard. There are some 22s boards out there running ubox 100v.

I’ve got the highest everything board :bomb:

2 Likes