Dusk R2 - More volts, more amps, more everything

Holy shit that acceleration is nuts. :fire:

2 Likes

its absolutely nuts. Having my front foot forced up is a fun and scary feeling

2 Likes

How many motor amps is this with? Are you running into any overheating issues if you do multiple pulls in a row?

140 motor amps per side. It’s cold out so no overheating, but in the summer i expect it to get VERY toasty. The reachers from this group buy have the highest temp magnets (EH) so i can push it hard

2 Likes

That is toonnnn of amps! Sick board.

1 Like

Throwback to November when I was first learning how to jump

The tomiboi hooks are nice for street builds or racing, but really aren’t enough for mountainboarding. I have a set of mbs f5 coming in soon.

3 Likes

Yeah they are good for freebording as well but I already managed to damage them when I rolled the board.

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnRm9LwKSo9/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

Glamour shots

4 Likes

Mbs f5 installed. Huge upgrade. They are so much more secure than the tomiboi toe hooks. I’ll have my full opinion of those in his thread.

6 Likes

Dope. Utilize that camber and load up! :grin:

1 Like

@BenjaminF

5 Likes

This board is gonna win for sure. The wide deck, the giant enclosure sticking out of the center, the solid lime green color scheme. All very bold choices that make this build a cut above the rest.

5 Likes

That green thang nor my board are eligible to win BOTY, sorry you had to find out this way.

1 Like

my-disappointment

1 Like

Yeah I dun goofed, I didnt read @BenjaminF original post where he said BOTY hosts can’t participate. Oops. Maybe he should cater better to illiterate people, but otherwise it’s my fault.

1 Like

what trails you go on? I need to find better places to ride my. mountainboard in NYC lol.

1 Like

Cunningham park, but they were very narrow and technical. Nothing really good near NYC unfortunately, even upstate for me.

2 Likes

Prospect park has a bunch of cool spots squirreled away in the peripheries
There are a bit wider trails in Alpine park, up route 9W. Still kinda techy but they’re hike/bike trails instead of pure bike.

4 Likes