🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

Any chance you will offer nickel plated copper at one point?

International shipping is live!

Everything on the shop should be available internationally except the KitPCBs (which I need to get new international packaging for) and the Metroboard (cus I’m not ready to tackle international battery shipping just yet, haha).

I’m still feeling all this out, so go easy on me :sweat_smile: let me know if you notice any glitches or anything like that. All the prices that are shown should be calculated carrier prices. I dont set them. So hopefully they wont be way too high or way too low haha.

9 Likes

Shipping costs much more suitable. Thanks for sorting that :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

@BenjaminF Legend! My order is in.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it!

Awesome man! I’ll get that shipped out tomorrow :slight_smile: Enjoy!

2 Likes

Yo yo yo,

What up yall. This community has given me so much, I decided to give yall something back with a permanent discount code. Luv u :kissing_heart:

I also got some new packaging in, so I can now ship KitPCBs internationally! Cant promise the shipping rates will be great, but I’ll work on that as we get there :grin:

In other cool news, Duck Battery Systems is now an official patron of the FreeSK8 foundation.

There’s also a new discount code live that is exclusively for FreeSK8 Foundation patrons. If you know, you know. You know? :wink:

20 Likes

6.9 you dirty duck

5 Likes

:smirk: :smirk: :smirk:

3 Likes

ProbeGripz are here.

Do you struggle to hold your hot probe? Is your probe always slipping out of your hands? Do you get pain in your fingers from handling your probe for too long?

Well fret not, my probe-holding friend! ProbeGripz are the solution for you!

Simply slide them over your Malectrics spot welder probes and bask in the thermally insulated pleasure!

These things are great. I have been using mine for the past few battery packs, and they make a huge difference.

Previously I had my probes wrapped in a ton of electrical tape and heat shrink, but that didnt actually insulate the heat, it just took a while to heat up. So in the short term it would work, but once the heat was able to penetrate the electrical tape wads it stayed too hot to touch for a really long time.

With these grips on, I have been able to weld as fast as I like for as long as I like, and have never got then hot enough that I felt like I needed to stop.

I will be releasing kWeld ProbeGripz very soon :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome…wallet ready. :grin:

7 Likes

@natebolo these are in stock now :slight_smile:

Got a few of these as well.

3 Likes

About to order them right now before it gets sold out

3 Likes

Sweet bro, i’ll get that shipped out for you tomorrow! Not sure how I’m going to get to the post office, what with the foot of snow and ice and shit that we got over the weekend, but I’ll figure something out :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sweating down here in Florida.

1 Like

Uber-Iditarod isnt in your area? Hrmph.

Sometimes I wonder if you even try, Benji. What’s risk of almost certain death in face of keeping up with Amazon-expectations?

2 Likes

Had to search this one lol. You should know very well that sled dogs were outlawed in Portland in the 60’s Andrew. Sheesh.

2 Likes

Tell that to Dara Khosrowshahi and these Urban-Mushing Hipsters running through our neighborhood causing a ruckus.

2 Likes

I heard that was actually ANTIFA masquerading as Urban-Mushing Hipsters in a false-flag operation.

3 Likes

Product reviews are now available on DBS :slight_smile: There’s nothing worse than a bunch of products with 0 reviews, so If you have ordered something and would like to help me out, I would love to see a review from you so I can make my products and services better!

@Skyart @drone001 @adman @Halbj613 @Arzamenable @cfelzien @Battery_Mooch @leon_deranger @natebolo and all the rest of you who I dont know the forum name of yet!

I really appreciate any and all of you who take the time, and thanks again for supporting my esk8 business dreams :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I didn’t make an account :confused:

4 Likes