šŸ–¼ Reply to ā€œPictures and nothing elseā€ thread_2020_summer

Yup me too, it will be my next deck once the ChooChoo rebuild is finished :love_you_gesture:

Thinking about keeping light and cheap with a 10s1p; not yet sure about the drivetrain :frowning:

3 Likes

Hm on my kweld, I can do 0.20 mm at only 48 joules for rock solid welds, for reference, thatā€™s half power.

1 Like

Oh and those slots actually help keeping the welds off the centre, neat!

4 Likes

Probably not. These nickel tabs main purpose is for the KitPCBā€™s, where they act as the main series connections. 0.15 wouldnā€™t carry enough current for that, and I dont really have the excess funds to invest in another SKU of nickel right now.

Maybe someday, if there is demand. Or you could just stop pussyfooting around with your welder, Al :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Lol i donā€™t pussyfoot! Thats why it gets so hot!

I seriously need to upgrade it tho. Getting sick of waiting for that fucker to cool down.

Kweld on 50J with these in parallel

:kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I got my own solution for that, but I donā€™t like running shit hot ya know?

2 Likes

Yeah.
Oh my God.

3 Likes

Snow is for suckas!

5 Likes

#fucksnow

5 Likes

preach

1 Like

Until you canā€™t screw it in anymore and you have to back it out, then you start to regret all your life decisions lol

8 Likes

Just attach a nickel strip to each that is bridged with wire?

Just realized my picture was a bit misleading. Issue is getting the battery in and out :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Where did you get these from?

2 Likes

Alessio @rey8801 is making them. They are from a GB last year but because of covid they only arrived today. Look for Hammock adjustable baseplates.

3 Likes

Btw @rey8801 do you have anymore caliber/BN adapters?

1 Like

yes I do :blush:

2 Likes

I might need some, but we are back to no flights until April apparently

2 Likes

Oh damn again. Yeh It was kinda lucky that we got a low fair shipping window during these years

2 Likes