🦆 Duck Battery Systems - DIY Supply Webshop

Product reviews are now available on DBS :slight_smile: There’s nothing worse than a bunch of products with 0 reviews, so If you have ordered something and would like to help me out, I would love to see a review from you so I can make my products and services better!

@Skyart @drone001 @adman @Halbj613 @Arzamenable @cfelzien @Battery_Mooch @leon_deranger @natebolo and all the rest of you who I dont know the forum name of yet!

I really appreciate any and all of you who take the time, and thanks again for supporting my esk8 business dreams :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I didn’t make an account :confused:

4 Likes

Its not too late :wink:

2 Likes

@drone001 and @Skyart, holy hell! 7 reviews in 9 minutes! You guys are top blokes! Thank you so much! I’ve got your addresses already, so when I get my new stickers in (soon, hopefully) I’ll send you both a handful :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for being a part of this community bruh…

8 Likes

Right back atchya dude!

5 Likes

Nah bro, you the bomb, glad I can get battery building supplies localy!

4 Likes

I’ll give you a handful for an old sticker🖐️

2 Likes

Done.
Thank you for the great service!

6 Likes

Thank you for everything you give this community, Mooch! I’m glad I can be of assistance to yall :grin:

The review program I installed allows me to set up automatic “review request emails” that get sent to you after your order arrives, asking you to please leave a review. I’m sure we have all gotten these from one webshop or another over the years.

What do yall think of them? Are they annoying and intrusive, so I should leave them off? Do you actually like the reminder to leave a review? Do you not care?

Send review request emails?
  • Yes, I like the reminder to leave a review or I dont mind getting them and ignoring them.
  • No, I really dont like it, and it feels like spam. Only email me about my order shipping or whatever.

0 voters

4 Likes

please spam me, if i don’t like them, they will automatically be going into the junk folder :rofl:

2 Likes

I usually just ignore them like 95% of all email i get. I don’t think its a big deal

2 Likes

There’s a third option I found digging through settings that only sends review requests to people who opt in to the marketing emails/newsletter (which has yet to see a single email lol). I think that could be a good middle ground.

11 Likes

Congratulations on your endeavor. You make great batteries, may you strive and thrive. E. V. LIFE

2 Likes

I believe this is a good middle ground. If I ask for marketing emails I expect them to ask for reviews

1 Like

These came in today, really excited to try them out and get some ProbeGripz printed for them :grin:

5 Likes

So far I really like these kWeld probes, but damn they get hot quick! Thats ok, it gives me time to design the ProbeGripz while I’m waiting for them to cool :sunglasses:

6 Likes

They seriously do. I can’t do more than a 7p group without them getting to the point where they burn

2 Likes

First rev. Needs a bit of tweaking, but im 80% happy.

11 Likes

Probe me

2 Likes