Duck Battery Systems - 12S4P FlexPCB Build Guide

9 Likes

I thought you’d like that :innocent:

1 Like

@Adam0311

Nice! I was thinking of going the same route as you, TB DD with hummie deck. Curious, did you try drop through mounting or not enough clearance?

Also, what enclosure is that?

1 Like

Not enough clearance between motor cans and deck :cry:

2 Likes

TBDD + Hummie deck is a good looking and smooth riding mix. As @BenjaminF said, not enough clearance for drop through mount (at least without heavy modification and probably reinforcing the drop through) The enclosure, I made myself. Vacuum bag with two layers of fiberglass on inside (because carbon fiber is conductive) and four layers of carbon fiber.

4 Likes

Dang! Guess I’ll save the deck for some hummie hubs…

This pcb kit is the shit.

12 Likes

Clean looking build!

Which cells are those out of curiosity?

1 Like

Thanks ! , your pcb makes it too easy. Cells are Molicel P26a.

2 Likes

Is this an un-routed hummie cutout? As in, you did not expand the cutout at all?

Very clean pack, btw. What kind of Amps are you planning to draw with those molicels? I dont know that I have seen too many folks using the p26a’s, i would be interested to hear your thoughts on them :grin:

4 Likes

I had to route about 3/16 off each side to fit and that’s with a little bit of padding on the sides. The P26a’s are rated for 35a continuous, I doubt I’ll ever pull more than 100amps with the direct drives I’m running. My metr unity comes today so I’ll be able to see some real world data soon.

3 Likes

Awesome dude, this is exactly what I was looking for :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Any chance this will Be in stock soon?

2 Likes

Tomorrow, in fact :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Whooo!

1 Like

I’m gonna go out of my way to say that benji really goes out of his way to help others. Even if he is a dirty drunkin, quaking mobster…

1 Like

1 Like

this info is good and missing I think

1 Like

Hello, is there a .pdf version with all the 8 steps available for download?