Duality Trucks by Tito Systems

Damn! Those tires are huge! What brand/model?

and how’s the grip?

1 Like

Nothing Fancy is built on a Lacroix Nazare deck with a segmented battery enclosure. She has a pretty good amount of flex, and the trucks feel fantastic.

Not as much flex as my Kaly 2.0, but close.

3 Likes

9" x 3.5" rugged turf tires on MBS XL’s widened to 80mm.

@Dinnye’s are actually bigger and wider.

4 Likes

Clear anodized is cool too, I don’t mind the dull metal look.

1 Like

In these South Louisiana temperatures, the grip level is beyond reproach.

1 Like

Yep very similar model compared to what I’ve been running for a long time now. Not the exact same model, maybe that’s the difference between an EU version and US version, really not sure.

On my set of CST C190 9x3.5-4 tubeless 4 ply version I’ve got about 300 miles of track racing reaching at least 0.8G but usually more like 1G every session with the all time best being 1.4G, and also 300-350 miles extra riding of which about half was heavy carving, the rest is cruising or high speed in a straight line.

I’m still on my first set and they last forever. Grip can be really surface dependent, but on most good surfaces especially if you get heat into them they grip great. There’s some surfaces where they absolutely refuse to grip well or need completely different pressures for the ideal grip.

Also whatever abuse I did to them I never blown a single tube in them. They offer great performance and practicality at the same time.

I’m getting a set of linnpowers slicks, once those arrive and I test them out I can write a comparison about the two. My guess would be that on some surfaces they will be about equal, on some surfaces the linnpowers will dominate, but the linnpowers won’t last nearly as long.

5 Likes

How are you liking these after a few months? Looking at getting a set. I gotta ride my rkp super tight if I wanna push 30 and turning radius.

1 Like

I sold the board but they were the best trucks I’ve ever ridden, for sure. @lidocaineus can weigh in more how the board has been with them.

ouuuu raw alu looks shinyy! very nice

2 Likes

I love mine… Been a couple months.

The lean is insane.
Very predictable.
Zero slop.

11 Likes

You won’t regret it

6 Likes

They’re amazing. My new gold standard for trucks tbh

5 Likes

how did they compare in san fran to your v5? just handling wise?

1 Like

I’ve put just under 160 miles on the Dualities after getting Alex’s board, what, three weeks ago? Let’s put it this way – I basically want to put these things on all my boards. The two exceptions would be keeping 3-links around for when I want to REALLY dial it in to a very specific riding situation (and because 3-links are also pretty fun) and the Mach 1 because that whole swing-arm setup is super satisfying as a street board… though this now makes me wonder if I can somehow get the Dualities onto the M1. But IMO, especially versus the triples, the Dualies are arguably as good and get 99% of the way there without having to constantly make adjustments.

And they are just SO fun to ride. Like I’ve rarely had as much fun on any other trucks since I’ve started riding. Without adjusting, I can go from deep, incredibly lean-y carves at high speeds (@Sudboy I’ve carved at 30mph fine with them), to bombing a straightaway and feeling completely stable the entire time. They’re both very forgiving in that a wheel imbalance or a mistake while shifting weight distribution doesn’t send me flying into a bush, but are also still extremely responsive. I haven’t even tried this with the Novas yet - even regular old Kendas are fun as hell.

They also just look hot. I have one of these “BradyCruiser” decks just waiting for a build, and Morgan may kill me, but I’m really wanting to put Dualities on it:

14 Likes

Also Alex I just noticed that your build:

looks suspiciously like the board on the actual Duality trucks product page :rofl:

4 Likes

My current build:
Vanguard 42",
Reacher 190kv,
Bioboards helical gear drive 1:3.5,
And bioboards trucks with the tunnel riser mounts.
BKB 6" Pneumatics

It’s my first build, learned a lot and want to fix it. Starting with some nicer trucks and next going to a wider board.

3 Likes

I’ll be putting in my order.

2 Likes

Wow! So many hanger width options and now 10mm axles :fire::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Same…
Except the 3 Links.

But with the 3 Links I’m always afraid one of the 100 connection points will come apart and kill me mid ride

And these are obviously a tank.

7 Likes