Duality Trucks by Tito Systems

I can probably offer it separate. The axles are really difficult to remove though. They are threaded in and held in place with retaining compound. Need a torch and something to pull them out after they are unthreaded.

3 Likes

Have you got an approximate price in mind for the 10mm’s?

I’m not sure exact price but maybe in the $50 range for 10mm axle complete set… When purchasing trucks it will be a no additional cost option compared to 12mm axle

I’m looking at a variety of motor mount clamps/plates. What are you guys all using?

1 Like

imma be running boardnamics drives but i like the idea clamps and mounts for belts

3 Likes

I use Radium’s Matrix 3 mounts. They’re excellent for belt drive, in my opinion

3 Likes

Im using the Apex Motor mounts. (Belt drives)
Apex Air style mount. Fits like a glove and had 8 grub screws per clamp.

Still need to set up everything but initial mock up is legit. Beefy!!!

3 Likes

Im using BN precision XL belt drive. You need to shim the clamps with the walls of a soda can but it works like a charm after that.

2 Likes

I’ve still got a few sets of these, if anyone wants some drop me a message.

Ive got a set of slotted BN XL mounts and some of the BN matrix 3 clamps set aside for my build

1 Like

Venom HPF 93A up front feels even more stable to me at speed (32-33mph) than the stock Krank. Really like how it feels, thanks for the suggestion @Titoxd1000

8 Likes

What’s the Riptie equivalent of HPF?

1 Like

HPF is in-between Krank and APS.

Unfortunately APS tears up a bit over time so it’s not a set and forget solution but if you are willing to check on them periodically (doesn’t need to be often), APS feels really good in these trucks, I was using that for a while in these trucks.

The ultimate stability and performance in my opinion is reserved for riptide WFB though which is a pretty extreme step in the low rebound direction, so much so that basically only the highest duro option stays in game and it’s still soft and doesn’t work for everyone.

5 Likes

I tried both Krank and APS on my Dualities and actually wanted an in-between option. I like the energetic character of Krank, but don’t want them so bouncy and APS felt a little boring (I don’t race).

Will try to get HPF :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what type of skateboarding WFB was designed for?

WFB shines in situations like Downhill where you want to make subtle changes in direction without throwing a lot of weight into it like when riding in a pack. You can turn just with ankle movement in place of leaning harder or less.

8 Likes

6 Likes

Here is a nice build by @Dinnye for a friend. RaceBro copycat.

4 Likes

I need a neighbor like that!

3 Likes

Order Placed, please ship in discreet packaging. :slight_smile:

7 Likes