Duality Trucks by Tito Systems

Which wheels work on these without needing longer axles?

Im thinking of the MB rockstar pro 2 XL
I believe the Rockstar wheels have the same bearing seat diameter, across the line.

1 Like

That is drivetrain dependent.
I believe jump drives take up the most space on the axle but @tuckjohn made mbs wheels work. Rockstar pro 2 should work on boardnamics or newbee gear drives or belts

3 Likes

Good to know. I did plan on using jump drives. But havent placed the order yet.

1 Like

They look rad either way. Mabye I’ll use them on a future build!

1 Like

I have the 270mm hangers , jump drives and MBS XL Pro’s and they fit fine

2 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

18 Likes

Loving them so far. Currently running Venom 93A HPF tall barrels in front, Riptide 93A Krank tall chubbies in rear. Nice combo for street riding. No wheelbite :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Build looks clean. Good to hear about the no wheelbite… I’ve been impressed by the venoms so far, nice mix of carvability and stability.

3 Likes

@hatman Can you share some pictures of the drivetrain mounted. You didn’t have issues with axle nut thread engagement or bearing not seating correctly? I wonder if the regular rockstar hubs and the pros have different spacing needs since the pros need the multi hub wheel adapter.
(bearing to bearing spacing looks the same between the two wheels)

What baseplates do I need to mount my trucks to a flat deck?

These are the flat baseplates-

3 Likes

https://titosystems.com/?product=duality-trucks-pair-flat-deck-version

1 Like

Not quite how that went, I wanted this design to replace 3 links in some cases so i was being a bit more obsessive. having pre load on a softer bushing vs no load on a harder bushing was something I wanted, it wouldn’t effect turn since you would have the same turn rate but you’d get an improved centre feeling. I’m sure @Titoxd1000 will continue to improve and maybe he will come up with something!

Edit: Seems like he actually addressed this issue.

1 Like

Is it possible to order just the baseplates?

Both bushings compress equally. There is less preload on the bushings overall though since the pivots are carying your weight as opposed to something like a rkp where the board side bushing carries the weight.
On the soft bushing vs hard bushing discussion; I exclusively went to hard bushings and instead tune with bushing shape, barrels front and chubby rear. Soft bushings don’t have desired rebound and compression characteristics imo.

1 Like

I can sell baseplates alone, I do have baseplates in stock but not 240, 270 hangers. I’ll message you.

I would like a 270 set (MTB) when ready pretty please :pray:

2 Likes

Update:
I originally intended to do the discounted price for the first ten orders, but I have extended that price for the complete first batch. I only have a handful of 300 hangers left from this batch that I will add to the website as I assemble them.

I just purchased a 1000 lbs of aluminum and I am working on restocking 240mm and 270mm hangers along with flat deck setup. I will have a 10mm axle option for this batch. Estimated time of availability is mid-September. Thanks everyone for your continued support.

21 Likes

Is there a chance youd offer the 10mm axles as a separate piece down the line?

1 Like

How you tune your bushings is personal to you man, just used soft vs hard as an example for compression. Having them compress the way you do is good :kissing_heart:

1 Like