DRI DIY Battery Supply!

I did a bit of both. Clamped it loosely around the xt90, held in place and drilled the plate for it. Then tightened it all up. The little screws on mine didn’t bolt through onto a but but tapped into the plate (they are tiny).

I used one on each side and it isn’t going anywhere.

They do clamp tight tho, and if you overtighten they can bend the connector and make it even harder to plug in the xt90s. You can see the connector squeezed in this pic.

5 Likes

giphy (36)

3 Likes

ok… more like an imaginary quark burst that I approximated the apogee (or is it perigee??) to approximate what amperage I may have pulled in a perfect environment…

if I actually rode an esk8…

better?

2 Likes

Serious tag folks

DRI you have the 6365s I want too :hugs:

3 Likes

Anyone done a stator comparison from these to 6374’s? A robot birdie told me that they are 10lbs of stator in a 5lb skin.

3 Likes

You expect me to pay attention on what thread I’m posting in?
Who do you know who I am?

Sounds Nickey!

2 Likes

Pure nickel strip would be a great addition to the site. Especially the extra wide stuff. Would make using your p-group pcbs easier.

edit:

These but for 21700 cells

7 Likes

78.8 motor amps on dual 40amp motors 48.8 battery amps on a 50 amp battery

hahahahaha am I a real boy now… hahahahaha or still a w00den puppet

:doughnut: :doughnut: :dash:

2 Likes

This week only: running a Buy One Get One 50% Off Sale on all 4p 18650 Nickel tabs & FlexPCB Kits.

3 Likes

Mr. Robot dear sir… is there ever the possibility of having a scrunched version of the PCBs (especially the 21700 model) for those of us who are very space deficient?

like in a 4wd setup?

if not I understand :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

Has anyone tried the compact kit in a hummie? From what I read, the dimensions match do you confirm?

2 Likes

@BenjaminF might be qualified to answer that one.

2 Likes

yeah I am not picky i can settle for a sidekick/underling’s answer

/joke

3 Likes

Yes. There will be more options for the 21700 when the 4/8p 21700 nickel tabs arrive (ETA 3 weeks).

BRUH

4 Likes

:joy:

Come on, you guys are no fun anymore. And no one answered me :sob:

much love Robot…

I shall patently await…

and I have not abandoned the Dong remote… I’m just awaiting the time that mere mortals can purchase and own one… I sought other viable alternatives as I was not among the anointed…

fingernails across the chalkboard

3 Likes

My hummie deck was a first batch model with a 140mm wide cutout, which was very inconsistent across its length (think +/-4mm at narrowest/widest points). At the point when i was test fitting, neither the FlexPCB nor the CompactPCB would fit in my 140mm cutout. I am going to stuff a 21700 pack in here, so I promptly grabbed my angle grinder and opened up the cutout by a lot.

My understanding is that newer hummie decks have a 145mm cutout that is better machined, but i have not had one in my hands to confirm. Perhaps @Hummieee can. If that is the case, then the CompactPCB should fit, as it is 144mm wide when assembled properly. Its going to be tight though.

You flatter me. Think of me more as the guy who stands in the corner and rubs one out while the Bigbrains (Andrew and Renee) do science.

5 Likes

The CompactPCB is exactly that, for 18650’s. My understanding is that it cant really get a whole lot more scrunched than that.

Im not at liberty to confirm or deny this being in the works or not.
.:wink::shushing_face::smirk:.

2 Likes

neener~neener

5 Likes

See above

3 Likes