šŸ² Drakaina >> LaCroix (Sender'ized), Moon Gear Drive, 6er's, SR TKP's, 10s6p, dual FocBox, Unik Risers...and the blood of Skatan!

Nice man I was contemplating doing something similar but I really didnā€™t have any more space in my enclosure for a step down converter. Now Iā€™m using Unity so that frees up alot of space for me, took out antispark and Bluetooth from the enclosure since the Unity has it built In.

2 Likes

Thats cool. Iā€™m waiting on the step down I want to use, I donā€™t know if it will be any good or not but itā€™s really small so should be easy to place.

If it doesnā€™t work out I have a really good one that is fixed voltage, but itā€™s pretty big.

1 Like

Very cool colab build sir. Love the dragon skin and theme.
Looks like a very fun ride also.
The only thing that need to be done is off with those shinny rims. Send them back to the tiller for a red,gold and black marble powder coating or gold,red and orange like" fire" if you get what I mean ā€¦like tillers red and black ones ive seen are sickā€¦but awesome build

3 Likes

I actually talked to @Psychotiller about that exact thing, he is looking into it. If it becomes an option I will definitely get some. In the short term I found a guy that does acrylic dips for BMX parts, Im thinking about getting him to do a set for me in gold and itā€™s cheap as balls. Im just on the fence about how long it will last.

4 Likes

If this can help, I used this one and it worked flawlessly. It powered : 1 Arduino Pro Mini, 3 sticks of 8 LED ws8211. Seems a bit smaller than your second link if space is an issue. Bought 2 of them cos of shipping cost to France, both still working. There a whole range of products with different voltage and/or current, search for ā€œUBEC with RF noice reduction 2S-12Sā€ on the website.

http://thebuildrc.com/ubec-with-rf-noice-reduction-2s-6s-lipo-5v-12v-8a-6479.html

(Link says 8A but this one is 3A)

2 Likes

Good looking out, thanks.

2 Likes

Just beautiful fellas, good work @mmaner @Sender & @moon

4 Likes

Here ya go brother.

10 Likes

I was really confused when I saw this get skinned but now it looks great

2 Likes

I think I was the only one that thought it would be cool, I actually started to doubt myself. But I think it came out great, @Sender did and incredible job.

7 Likes

It looks like crap.
Send it to me so I can help you get rid of it.

4 Likes

sure thing, iā€™ll even pay postageā€¦

4 Likes

Drakaina has been reborn as ā€œTotemā€. She carves like a beast and the @haggyboard.timo Haggie wheels and @moon AT Gear Drive are incredible. With the faster gear ratio 35mph is doable.

Thanks @Blasto for the deck and @Sender for the skinning, I wouldnā€™t be riding it again without both of you guys.

19 Likes

Iā€™m not quite sure how well those carve

1 Like

I can show you, but you would end up with tons of road rash :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh my godā€¦ :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Iā€™m planning an almost identical build, excpet Iā€™m going to using rkps. Fucking stoked.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a great platform, canā€™t wait for you to get it done.

4 Likes

Looks so good dude. Might be my favorite sender skin yet

2 Likes

Circa 2023. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes