šŸ² Drakaina >> LaCroix (Sender'ized), Moon Gear Drive, 6er's, SR TKP's, 10s6p, dual FocBox, Unik Risers...and the blood of Skatan!

They do, but itā€™s mostly raunchy sailor tunes so I donā€™t let them in public :yum:

damit man i wanna meet up with you and @Sender so i can try out drakaina and city slicker. Also may or may not steal the @moon gear drive. :joy::joy:

Epic build as always man!

3 Likes

Thank you sir, I appreciate it :smiley:.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing.

Every time I have had motors that close they do this annoying click together on bumps and rougher terrain. It isnā€™t a huge concern, but will drive you up the fucking wall for sure.

I guess Mike found the absolute limit of closeness!

1 Like

They havenā€™t hit yet, so I guess I did.

2 Likes

This is bad ass Mike I bet she rides like a dream.

4 Likes

She do :smiley:. This is the most fun Iā€™ve had in a build in a long time.

4 Likes

Would you consider going adjustable base plate rather than the spacers in the future? It would bring the ride hight way down.

6 Likes

Maybe, if it would. I donā€™t see how that happens with adjustable base plates though?

2 Likes

I said the same thing, but this SOB had most of this stuff on hand. It could be also accomplished with adjustable baseplatesā€¦ but 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other.

3 Likes

How did I miss this until now? This is outstanding! I bow and scrape to its magnificence.

4 Likes

I think this is probably the best looking board I have seen this year. This looks so badass. I think you should find a way to mount the dragon as like a hood ornament.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve actually though about that, making a little dragon head and mounting it on the front riser. But I have a big ass light thatā€™s going there, just waiting on the step-down convertor.

3 Likes

Ok so you get light for the front and then do a dragon head as a footstop. But you would have to do it with its mouth up so it looks like it is eating your shoe

2 Likes

thatā€™s a good idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You can 3D print a dragon head with itā€™s mouth open like itā€™s going to breath fire and have the mouth opening be the flash light holder.

3 Likes

that would be cool, but the light im using is a 7 LED fog light, essentially a headlight, pretty big.

2 Likes

Oh nice have any pics? Iā€™m always looking for a better light solution. The motors on my 4wd block the shred lights and I really donā€™t want to top mount shredlights so Iā€™ve been using a hand held LED work light. Good thing is that it uses 18650 cells and I always carry a few charged ones in my back pack so I never have to worry about my light dieing.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the idea, mount this one to a 3d printed fitting and usr m4 screws to exure it to threaded soits in the riser and an xt60 with inline switch so itā€™s removable in a minute or less but still provide tons of light.

4 Likes

I think it would take some time but I feel like there could be a dragon head designed to hold that and hole it in those slots.

1 Like